I suggest you ...

offer an option to automatically reset the budget job hours on the first day of each new month. We need to track our client hours monthly.

Offer an option to have budgeted job hours reset automatically on the first day of each month. This allows a company to easily track the budgeted number of monthly hours based on annual retainer contracts set up based on number of hours per month and charge a premium fee for overages.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mary Jane Volk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thanks for this suggestion Mary Jane. We will keep an eye on the votes to see if there is any support for the idea. As with all good ideas, we’d love to build them all right away, but since they all take time and resources to build, we tend to focus first on the ideas with the most votes.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Clint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to say a job should take an hour and a half instead of being forced to round to a whole number.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Cliff,

Hope all is well. One of my employees has a replacement phone, we are having trouble getting him back on the system. It says, that the password or user name is incorrect. Any ideas?

Kind Regards, Ahmet

Feedback and Knowledge Base