I suggest you ...

Be able to set clock in time at set time (ex: work start @ 6:00 am) even when employee clock in at 5:30. time tracking will start @ 06:00am

Be able to set clock in time at set time (ex: work start @ 6:00 am) even when employee clock in at 5:30. time tracking will start @ 06:00am

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bobbie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

This is a really unique and novel suggestion, which really excites us! Can you please explain the benefit such a feature would have for you? Why would you like it?

We love to hear how we can make ClockShark better for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and to vote.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brenda Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Crews are to start at 7am but end up clocking in before. I end up having several hours of overtime per employee.

• Carre Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue....our employees don't start until 7 am and I end up having to adjust the time sheets each week for clock ins prior to 7 am. This feature would be great!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue as Kristan. Our employees shifts don't start until 7am. This makes us have to adjust time for all clock in's before 7am. It would be nice to be able to set a global start time and round accordingly.

• Kristan Herzog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My employees are not allowed to start before 7am. We round our time to 15 mins so when they clock in at 6:52, the app rounds down to 6:45. We then spend admin time going back and editing their timesheets. It would be nice to have the app not start them till 7am

Feedback and Knowledge Base