I suggest you ...

Payrates for reports

It would be nice if there was a way to put in the employees pay rate so when you run a report on a job you can see not only the hours but also how many hours per employee times their pay rate to have a more accurate accounting of the total job labor cost.

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mrhutah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this feature been implemented yet?? It’s 2019. Will have to go to another software if this isent installed soon!

• Brad Crowder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Employee's pay scale...
    Real time information is important to us in the construction industry.
    By simply adding a feature that allows for an employee's pay to be set into Clockshark gives us a dashboard look at our man hours/labor cost on every job at the end of the day. We are talking about a generic gross pay...this is not intended to be a payroll function.
    It will allow for weekly cost projections as well as ease of formulating job specific P&L statements

• Jason Lopez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using clock shark for a while now. I have been needing this feature added. I am looking to move to another company that does provide it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see hourly wages and overtime added to full report so we don't have to manually add everything up. Would save lots of time.

• Brad Crowder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pay wages!!!
    Pay wages!!!
    Pay wages!!!

Need a tool that tracks man hours and wages spent on each job!!!
    Please...or our company will have to look elsewhere

• Aubrey H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, but also include the ot rate as well... This would be wonderful if it would also be able to see the rates on the the job detail report as well.

• Aubrey H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to run a full report that has the employees hours times their rates. Also with overtime rates and hours as well. I would like to see this breakdown available per job as well. So if i were to run a weekly report for a job it would pull in the persons rates and ot rates on the job report. So the job report would have to also generate OT on the report as well.

• Mike Hoffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, we need to be able to add the hourly pay for employees and also how many hours of sick and vacation time they get. it needs to be tracked automatically so we can always see how much they have used and have left.

• Sheyna Rust commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to add wages so when I print out my employee report for payroll, its already added up.

would love to see an option for pay rate and calculation for clock shark. It could give both employee and employer an estimation. thank you!

I would like the software to have a place where you can add an hourly rate for the employee to
    calculate their pay and cost toward jobs.

It would be great to add the ability to estimate tax as well! This way I'd have a running close estimate of labor rather than a general estimate based on hours.

be able to input the employees rate of pay so we can use clockshark to calculate $ in our reports

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base