I suggest you ...

Stop map rotation when GPSTrack animation plays

We play the GPSTrak trail animation to see where our employees were each day so we can verify that they were where they were supposed to be. As it plays, the map randomly rotates. At first, I thought it rotated in the direction of travel, but I realized that sometimes it doesn't rotate when the direction changes and sometimes the rotation has nothing to do with the direction of travel. It is super annoying and hard to look at. We have to pause the location and try to figure out where they were. It is an important feature to us and one of the main selling points when we signed up for ClockShark. It has turned into a rather time-consuming ordeal because of the random map rotation. Please add the ability to stop the map from rotating in GPSTrak animation.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded  · 

Hi There! Thanks for sharing your suggestion for changing the GPSTrak map rotation. Since that’s a new feature, we’re eager to hear about how it’s working for our customers so we can continually improve. Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and we’ll look into this for a future feature update! :)

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I agree the rotating map is annoying, keep in mind you don't need to play the animation to see the path and the locations - you can just click on the directional arrows to jump directly to the next or previous location. No additional insight is gained watching the silly animation, so we don't even use it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base