I suggest you ...

Add approval on employee timesheet screen.

Could you please add approval on the employee timesheet screen. That way I can approve each day worked. It doesnt help me to approve the week summary...because i cant see all of the details on that screen. Thank you!

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joelle Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree. I was really pleased when an approval feature was added, but it's such a pain to have to bounce back and forth in two different browser tabs between the timesheet screen and the approval screen, I still don't even use it - I'm still using post it notes on my laptop screen to approve specific days when I submit timesheets for payroll... Over all the approval feature was done very poorly, and really needs some serious improvement. An option to approve days directly from the timesheet screen is definitely something that needs to be added in order to make this feature viable.

• AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Joelle, this definitely makes a lot of sense and is something that we are looking at as we are making improvements to the user experience this year. Thanks for taking the time to share your idea. Hearing from customers is what helps us make ClockShark great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base