General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Mapping jobs to Sage 100 Contractor by Job # instead of the description

Currently when mapping jobs from ClockShark to Sage 100 Contractor, it maps based on the description. Our job names in Sage are almost never the same description they are in ClockShark. So currently none of our jobs automatically map, I have to do them manually.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View Full Schedule on Mobile App (Read carefully)

I have seen this suggestion 2 times but the I think there is a communication break down on what is being requested vs what is a current feature.

We are looking to have a Single view from the App where we can see All Employees, at the same time, on one screen, for the day.

We understand that you can go employee by employee but that is not what is being requested. I know for our use case this individual viewing does not do much as we we work in teams of at least 2-4 people.

Having a way to…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it receives support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

3. Schedule Tool

Within the schedule tool, It would be awesome if we could add jobs to the schedule and later apply an empolyee to the project. Currently the job requires an immediate employee to be assigned. Adding such a feature would allow a company to schedule the jobs and manage things easier for how my company runs. Just a thought I wanted to share.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion, Cameron! I love to hear user input on how we can improve ClockShark for you.

Let’s let folks vote on your idea so we can consider adding it in a future feature release. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, you can let me know at hello@clockshark.com :)

4. Time worked (time sheets) should integrate with QB even if an employee is not active.

If an employee punched in hours, those hours should integrate with QuickBooks, even if the employee was subsequently made inactive. Right now if an employee works Mon thru Fri, and gets laid off on Friday, the hours worked will not integrate with QuickBooks the following week, because the employee was made inactive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View Inactive Employee's Timesheets Without Making Them Active

We should be able to go back and look at time-sheets for inactive employees, without making them active, while at the same time, not being charged for them being active while we access their archived records.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Geo Fence my office

All of my employees start their day at my office. From there they might all goto different jobs. It would be nice to be able to set a geo fence around my company office, so I can tell whos actually at the office when they punch in or out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. addresses schedule

Would like the addresses to show on the schedule. Currently we can only see this information in the job or if we add it to the schedule notes. A separate address box on the schedule would be very helpful.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Heather! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow me to run a report that reflects the daily over time and weekly over time and specific time period report.

Within the employee detail report or the time sheets report. I would like to see a daily over time total, weekly over time and total over time for the pay period I am running payrolls for. Something similar to "my time sheet"
    Something like this: Monday 8.00 reg/ 0.25 over time
    Weekly: 40.00 Reg and below it. Over Time 0.32, just like the my sheet and for the pay period would be nice to see as pay period total regular time then beneath it pay period total over time as a confirmation for the breakdown of the daily, weekly and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hours double due to task/job

What I have found is that if an employee is scheduled for a 2 hour job at point A but never gets there because he is at point B and logged in there his hours add both jobs to his time for the day. Maybe an alert to the admin as to doubled hours could be added as a safeguard?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update the app with bug fixes

Our employees constantly have problems with the app clocking them in and out correctly. I even stopped using the app and just log my time after I get done with my shift. It will try to process your request and never clock you out or clock you out like 4hrs later or whatever random time it picks. It always glitches out. I spent 3 hours fixing everyone's time last week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set Admins Who are salaried so that do not count on the rooster and do not show up on the time sheets/clock.

Employees like me, who monitor and manage Clock Shark for their company, but are salary and do not use it themselves, should be set as admins and should NOT show up on the time sheet or as an active employee. We should have the option to set multiple admins like this. For two reason, so we do not get charged for active employees who do not use CS individually, and so salaried people do not show on the time-sheet.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Time Off Requests/Tracking including Unpaid Time Off

Allow employees to request PTO, Sick, and UNPAID time off. Approved requests should display on the schedule/time card, and display accordingly on the time sheet totals.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PTO / Holiday

Have PTO, Holiday and Regular hours separated on employee summary

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Will like to be able to give diferent color to my daily schedule task according to my importance, to be able to keep more focus.

Some time I do have an schedule appioment set that can not be modified or need to take care of it asap in my schedule and will like to be able to provide a diferent color easily, as important, medium, not urgent, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. zapier

Have zapier integration that will import job address

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the color of the jobs that are placed on the schedule for billing, not complete, ect.

I have trouble keeping track of what scheduled jobs are complete, so once I bill them out I just delete them to avoid confusion. That makes it to where I can't use 90% of the charting features.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. in reports - have it start with the current month and year

when reports are needed on a weekly basis for payroll, it would be nice not have to scroll through all the month and years and have it pull up the current time frame.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add option to get notifications of clock in/out times without being tied to a shift

My employee sets his own hours and they change daily so neither of us assign him shifts, but I would still like to be able to get notifications about general clock in/out times without having to be related to an assigned shift (and without having to integrate with some other program)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base