General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add feature to app where I can see employee's real-time location tracks mapped

Similar to on the website where I can click on the compass icon to see the locations all mapped together in one spot, linked together with lines

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a way to add a tempory day labor employee from Crew Clock or Kiosk

We use a lot of temporary day labor employees. Sometimes they may only work 1 or 2 days.It would be great for us to have the ability to add an employee on the fly. We use the quickbooks integration and I understand that the employee wouldn't map to a QB employee. But neither does a job when created on the fly. A notice is created when exporting and it requires to be fixed,

Couldn't there be a way to create hours worked for a temporary employee using maybe the Kiosk feature. Just add a first and last name log-in and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. time zone settings for different employees in different states.

We have employees in different states so maybe having a setting in the employee tabs were we set there info up to put what time zone they are in and have hrs recoreded per their time zone. It gets confusing looking at employee spreadsheets and jobs and trying to remember what time zone they were in. I will look at an employees time and think why did he login at 5 am when it was actually 7am...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. UNDO

An undo button would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add means of reports on the details of the job not just time stamps...so if I want reports to see if jobs have been paid.

I'd like to be able to see more than just time stamps in reports. There are many details in those jobs that I'd like to keep track of.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a way to keep track of the billing side of jobs...tracking jobs are paid and which are still outstanding

inside a job there needs to be billing options and a way to keep track of who has paid and who has not
    reports to run daily or weekly or monthly etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mobile version verification

can we get a web notice if a new version release for either android or apple is not applied to a users phone after a week of release. it would save me guessing if my employees are operating on current versions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic Lunch for Select Employees Only

The ability to turn off the automatic lunch for only select people. Or, make it so it automatically adds the time when they clock out. Right now it looks like it happens at mid night? This has caused us a lot of problems.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for this suggestion! Let’s let folks vote on this, and we’ll consider adjusting that feature in a future update! :)

9. View Who's Working Now - Allow Senior Field Personnel To Manage

The foremen should be able to select whatever employees are assigned to them for that day/week without being labeled ADMIN. They should be able to control WHO THEY CAN VIEW. Unfortunately, current setting do not allow them to filter who they can and cannot see.
    Please developers! Add an option for foremen to add crews under themselves. THANK YOU.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Job labour budget in dollars insted of hours and that can be see by administrator only.

It should provide job labor budget cost and we can add per hour cost of employees. It should reflect labor cost in the job detail report. currently, it is showing job hours only. It can help us to get an idea of labor cost we did for the particular job.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Real Time GPS Tracking While on clock and outside of GPS fencing. This can be integrated with a mileage tracker.

Since real time GPS tracking will drain battery, perhaps it can be a feature that automatically turns on when the employee leaves the worksite geo fencing and while still on the clock. We often send runners on supply runs and this would be extremely helpful to ensure that our employees are not taking advantage of our time while on runs. It would also be great to have a mileage tracker integrated (or separate) into such a feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. notification of upcoming breaks and when you will be entering overtime

notification when you are about to go into overtime or need to take a lunch break

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Attach notes to a job

Currently, notes attach to a job through an employee clocked into that job. It would be great if the notes could be accessed by the job and not through the employee that made them originally. We do not give all employees full access but there are times an employee needs to know what has been done on a job.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for posting your idea to the Voting Forum. Let’s let folks share their support for it, and then we can consider it for a future update. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions!

15. Notes and attachments while in the KioskClock user mode

Add the ability to add notes and attachment while in the KioskClock user mode

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rounding time up/down for payroll using 7 minute rule.

7-Minute Rule. When a company tracks work time in 15-minute increments, the cutoff point for rounding down is 7 full minutes. ... If the employee works at least 8 full minutes, the employer must round up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We'd like to have the option to disable the START BREAK option in the app.

Different groups of workers might require different rules for breaks. For example, one group gets paid for all breaks while others don't get paid.
    If the administrator could disable the option for those workers, then it'd be easier to manage their timesheets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. applying a hourly rate to employees

allow the user to apply hourly rates to there employees so that when you use the budget alert feature will actually be useful

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix / Complete Zapier Integration

We choose this platform specifically for it's Zapier integration.

However, it is missing critical components:

Break button doesn't trigger a clock in/out event...this is the biggest problem. Also, I cannot disable the break button functionality, and it doesn't work like it should (like a clock out/in)...so I absolutely cannot ensure consistency with an integrated app, at all.

Manual Time card entry addition also does not trigger events...creates the same issue.

Then things that are just plain missing, like 'Create Schedule Entry' action.

It's great that you guys are working on connectors, but if they're not complete enough to even force…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base