ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 (M-F 7am-4pm PST) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com, to setup an international call.

Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to edit a start time while the employee is clocked in. It would save me having to keep a paper trail until the end of the day.

Allow me to edit a start time while the employee is clocked in. It would save me having to keep a paper trail until the end of the day.

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add approval on employee timesheet screen.

Could you please add approval on the employee timesheet screen. That way I can approve each day worked. It doesnt help me to approve the week summary...because i cant see all of the details on that screen. Thank you!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Meal Breaks: Allow feature to customize which hr the employee takes their meal break

Our employees take their meal breaks at their 4th hour worked. Currently the auto meal break feature time stamps their meal break at 12 pm - 12:30 pm as our auto meal break is set for 30 minutes. We love the auto meal break feature, but our crew starts early at 6:30 am and the meal break is applied at the incorrect time for them. We then need to update each employee's meal break for each employee manually to correct the time the meal break was taken. It would be great if it is possible to set at which hour…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Live tracking - instant see of where all employees are at the time

Our company does not see " live time tracking - instant see - which would be very helpful and crucial to all the admins monitoring this.

An employee is never seen instantly when they clock in,

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do provide the Who’s Working Now feature on both web and mobile to give you the ability to see your currently clocked in employees. If this feature isn’t working for you we’d be happy to help you out.

For assistance, please reach out to us at (800) 828-0689 or use live chat directly from our website. We want to make sure you’re getting everything you need from ClockShark!

5. Extend Shifts by dragging edge of cell sideways.

Can you like in float create a way that you can extend shifts by dragging the edge of the cell sideways and it copies previous info automatically:

You can currently grab the edge of the shift and drag it to the next day ... but it does not actually schedule it once you leave it, it just jumps back to where you dragged it from.

Like when you grab a cell in excel you can copy it just by dragging it across or up and down I want to be able to do that..

I know that said can you…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Employee Task changing Prompt

Prompt Clocked in users every two hours to verify that they are still performing the same task that they were currently working on.

If the Yes button is hit - no action needed
    If the No button is hit, take the clocked in employee to the task selection and ask for the new task being performed from the list

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. inactive employees archive

All inactive employees should go into a folder so i don't have to scroll thru 5 plus pages of employees.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers great support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

8. Direct Employee Messaging

There should be a way for an Admin to directly message the phone of all (or certain) employees through ClockShark.

238 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chris!

Depending on what information needs to be communicated to employees (schedule changes, upcoming job start time), there may already be a notification available in ClockShark. Feel free to check out http://help.clockshark.com/knowledgebase/articles/1133746-using-notifications to see how those notifications suit your needs. :)

Regarding the ability to craft particular messages and send them directly through the app, this is a request that we are hearing more-and-more. I’m sharing this with our development team, and we’ll continue to monitor the votes here for this idea, so we can know when we should add that for you.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, you can let me know at cliff@clockshark.com. I love to hear how we can improve ClockShark for you.

9. Hazard Assessment

Anyway to integrate a hazard assessment into clockshark???

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multiple day input

I would like the ability to add PTO (vacation time) to employees all in one input instead of one day at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. notes from Quickbooks

pull notes section from Quickbooks to scheduled notes on clockshark

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pics & notes under jobs not in timesheets

Would be nice if the photos and notes saved under the job vs in timesheets. Having the guys bounce around so much it takes me 5-10 mins to figure out what day they went.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a biweekly report for payoll

I would like a report that has job totals for a two week period. Currently, I have to print two week reports and add them together. Also, this should be able to be downloaded loaded in a “pretty” report that I do not have to manipulate before working on it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Timesheet groups

I would absolutely love it if I could create a group of employees when adding time to the time sheets. I have a group of 11 employees that are hourly, but guaranteed 40 hours/ week. It would be awesome if I could just click on a group name to add their time each day instead of clicking each individual name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Job list w/ job details available to employees

Make a complete job list available for employees to see on the app, so they can see info like the address for all job sites (not just job names).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow job adding when logged into kiosk mode

Would be great if an employee could add a job while he is logged into the kiosk mode...at this point, it seems this option is only available if they are logged into the crew clock mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mobile features

be able to add employees and change/check passwords from mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Approvals right from the main "Timesheets" page

Approvals, right from the main "Timesheets" page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Overall total for time not just ot and regular

When I print out a report for time sheets for payroll, I'd like a overall total not just the OT and Regular time total broken out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add name of Employee to "empty" timesheet reports

Sometimes I have to print "empty" timesheets for an employee to show payroll that they did not work during a pay period. When I print the "empty" timesheet report there is no employee name on it. I have to hand write the name and it looks like I could be falsifying it. Please add employee name to all timesheet reports even if there are not hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base