ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Job Classification

It would be great to be able to set up job types, so that we could check a box and it would pre-populate certain tasks/employees/etc. We have diverse jobs and most jobs don't need all the tasks, just a select few. The problem is that you can't copy and paste a task list to the job, so you have to sit there and either scroll+click or type in each task number. Then if you forget to add one and someone doesn't tip you off, all the time is incorrectly allocated and you have to go back and fix it all.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Field-Office APP

build a connected App that has features utilized between the field and office.
    1. sheet for signatures for signing over material.
    2. time and material sheet
    3. sheet with description for job site issues and photos.
    4. photos for documentation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. list

when i adjust peoples time and go back to my list of employees it would be graet to go back to the same spot on the list rather than start back at the top of the list each time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Caps Locked

...when we log in, is there a way we can be reminded that our caps are locked. I locked myself out for the first time because my caps were locked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. App

Make the app more user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Different divisions in a company

If a company has different divisions such as Property management and Construction, the employee could choose which division, the job, and the task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make any notes added or pictures taken visable

make it so if a note is posted or pictures added when clocking in to a job you can see the notes on the time sheet area for the desk top and phone version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upload CSV Schedule list

Ability to upload CSV files for scheduling instead of having to type them in individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mobile Schedule View & Employee Schedule Viewer

While I love the full schedule view on the desktop, I would love to have the ability to view the full schedule on the mobile app as well.

I also think it would be helpful for employees to see who else is scheduled at the same project/job as them for that day. So when they look at their scheduled shift, they can expand it (like when they look to see their notes or description) and they can see other employees that will be working with them that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Signing timesheet on app

Find a way where employees are required to sign their timesheet weekly and on the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2nd PAY RATE.

2nd PAY RATE Option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Detailed timesheet summaries

I would love to be able to keep track of hours and have them summarized in separate categories. We pay different rates for different types of work, and right now I have to pull those hours out and calculate them manually. Also, we pay different taxes for work in different locations. It would be great to automate/keep track of that in ClockShark.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts

I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts spinning. I have to reload the entire platform and then sift back through the schedule to find where I was last working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Select multiple employees at the same time to change schedule or drag to new time

I cannot select multiple employees on the same day of the calendar to update their task. If a project changes and I have three people on the project I have to go in to each of their tasks and update individually. As such I cant select multiple employees and drag them at the same time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Monthly schedule should just say September for September vs August 21-October 11

When looking at the monthly schedule it lists the actual dates you are seeing vs the month ie. the month of September is listed as August 21-October 11 which means every time I have to take a moment to reconfigure in my head that I am working in September which is not listed. I much rather have it look like google calendar where it says September and the August and October dates are just grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Admin button on App

An admin button on the app that allows the user to create/view/edit jobs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add employee ID

There should be a field to enter employee ID #

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. when employees are notified about schedule changes, actually let them know what changed. Not just a blank statement of change.

When we click the tab to notify employees of schedule changes, it would be nice if the notice would include what date(s) actually changed on their schedule. Presently, they get a generic notice that just says there was a change.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base