ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 (M-F 7am-4pm PST) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com, to setup an international call.

Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CUSTOM DATE RANGE IMPROVEMENTS

Whenever I attempt to add a 'custom date range' in 'Reports' / 'job details' I struggle to enter 2019. Somehow it always defaults to 2018.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule Lunch Breaks

We would like to be able to schedule lunch breaks for our employees. The automatic lunch time feature does not work for us. Right now the only way around it is by adding lunch as task and using it to schedule. The problem is we then have to use the switch job button instead of lunch break button. This feature should also have notification feature added so they are reminded to clock out for lunch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk Editing of Jobs and Employees

Admins should have the ability to bulk edit jobs, tasks, employees, etc. It's so tedious to add or edit multiples entities at once, especially if you're trying to find something specific and have to click into each one to find out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. types of employees

i would like to see other options for employees/admin listed when people are being added to clockshark. There should be options like Subcontractors, temp employees, or limited term contractors. since I run a business and use suncontractors, I cannot use clockshark to its full potential since they are not employees. There is no other way to list them, but wish there was.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to print timesheets including the notes employees leave

Being able to print timesheets from the reports menu that include the notes employees leave.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Paid and Unpaid Break Rules or Formulas

Custom Rules for paid breaks. Canadian labour laws require a paid 15 minutes for every 4 hours worked. Ability to have paid breaks calculated with unpaid breaks without employees switching to a "Paid Break" task half way through a long break. (Because they never will.

Also option to blend paid breaks into other tasks so I don't have to highlight the money a customer is spending on paid breaks, even though legally required, (Doesn't make invoicing easier...)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto overtime associated with tasks.

Have a task automatically calculate overtime hours when chosen on a job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow you to add a lead employee on each job with reports to see a quick evaluation of projects for the month

On each project I would like to be able to choose a lead employee on that job so I can do a quick report to view his projects to see hours bid vs actual hours and such.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Reports Functionality

I would like to see a cross report function between different settings. My employees would like to know their times spent on each job as it pertains to a pay period but other options would be nice as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Equipment, Trucks and Tools to the Schedule

Be able to schedule employees with a specific truck or piece of equipment. Jobs are frequently in contention for specific trucks, specific equipment (like a backhoe for instance) or tools. If the correct tools and equipment are not available and assigned the job cannot proceed. This is a major concern when scheduling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fleet tracking add-on or integration

Offer a fleet tracking GPS module for trucks or integrate with a fleet tracking provider so that ClockShark time tracking GPS and fleet tracking GPS info can be combined into a single view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. AutoScheduling Based on Availability and Skillsets

Allow employees to be automatically assigned to jobs based on skills/trainings and availability. Push a button and the schedule is automatically generated, then can be revised manually to make any needed adjustments. This would cut the time spent on scheduling down dramatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a report that gives total time by job over the entire pay period rather than only weekly totals.

I would like to see a timesheet report that gives each employee's total hours worked per job over the entire 2-week pay period. The current timesheet report gives the total by job for each week, which I then have to add together by hand for each employee. This can be very time consuming, especially for clerical employees who log time in multiple jobs each pay period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Geo Fence my office

All of my employees start their day at my office. From there they might all goto different jobs. It would be nice to be able to set a geo fence around my company office, so I can tell whos actually at the office when they punch in or out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow me to run a report that reflects the daily over time and weekly over time and specific time period report.

Within the employee detail report or the time sheets report. I would like to see a daily over time total, weekly over time and total over time for the pay period I am running payrolls for. Something similar to "my time sheet"
    Something like this: Monday 8.00 reg/ 0.25 over time
    Weekly: 40.00 Reg and below it. Over Time 0.32, just like the my sheet and for the pay period would be nice to see as pay period total regular time then beneath it pay period total over time as a confirmation for the breakdown of the daily, weekly and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. hours double due to task/job

What I have found is that if an employee is scheduled for a 2 hour job at point A but never gets there because he is at point B and logged in there his hours add both jobs to his time for the day. Maybe an alert to the admin as to doubled hours could be added as a safeguard?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Live tracking - instant see of where all employees are at the time

Our company does not see " live time tracking - instant see - which would be very helpful and crucial to all the admins monitoring this.

An employee is never seen instantly when they clock in,

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do provide the Who’s Working Now feature on both web and mobile to give you the ability to see your currently clocked in employees. If this feature isn’t working for you we’d be happy to help you out.

For assistance, please reach out to us at (800) 828-0689 or use live chat directly from our website. We want to make sure you’re getting everything you need from ClockShark!

18. Automatic Meal Breaks: Allow feature to customize which hr the employee takes their meal break

Our employees take their meal breaks at their 4th hour worked. Currently the auto meal break feature time stamps their meal break at 12 pm - 12:30 pm as our auto meal break is set for 30 minutes. We love the auto meal break feature, but our crew starts early at 6:30 am and the meal break is applied at the incorrect time for them. We then need to update each employee's meal break for each employee manually to correct the time the meal break was taken. It would be great if it is possible to set at which hour…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Time Off Requests/Tracking including Unpaid Time Off

Allow employees to request PTO, Sick, and UNPAID time off. Approved requests should display on the schedule/time card, and display accordingly on the time sheet totals.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hazard Assessment

Anyway to integrate a hazard assessment into clockshark???

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base