ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upload CSV Schedule list

Ability to upload CSV files for scheduling instead of having to type them in individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile Schedule View & Employee Schedule Viewer

While I love the full schedule view on the desktop, I would love to have the ability to view the full schedule on the mobile app as well.

I also think it would be helpful for employees to see who else is scheduled at the same project/job as them for that day. So when they look at their scheduled shift, they can expand it (like when they look to see their notes or description) and they can see other employees that will be working with them that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Select multiple employees at the same time to change schedule or drag to new time

I cannot select multiple employees on the same day of the calendar to update their task. If a project changes and I have three people on the project I have to go in to each of their tasks and update individually. As such I cant select multiple employees and drag them at the same time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Monthly schedule should just say September for September vs August 21-October 11

When looking at the monthly schedule it lists the actual dates you are seeing vs the month ie. the month of September is listed as August 21-October 11 which means every time I have to take a moment to reconfigure in my head that I am working in September which is not listed. I much rather have it look like google calendar where it says September and the August and October dates are just grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make the schedule dates able to be different from Pay Period dates

Our pay period is Friday to Thursday, however that looks weird on a schedule. I would like the schedule to look like an ordinary calendar Sunday - Saturday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. schedule

enabling the engineers to see who they are working with, would be a good feature. so open up there scheduled works and show who their pairing or team is, as my engineers need to arrange vans and kit etc. this would save me from taking pictures of the schedules and sending them out to each of the engineers so they know who they are working with

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sort Tasks Numerically in Schedules

Currently adding/editing a shift in Schedules sorts Tasks by last used and not in a numerical order drop-down list. This does not occur in My Time Clock entries nor iPhone app. Makes more sense to be consistent and keep in the same alpha or numerical order...making finding Tasks more logical and more easily repeated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Different Straight Time Work Schedules by Employee

Certain Union agreements or agreements with local DOL allow for working 4 x 10 hour days at straight time (if Employee Voluntary agrees). It would be nice to toggle alternate schedule that would reflect OT beyond 10 hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. show which employees are available for a any particular job

When scheduling, it would be great to see which employees are available for a particular job based on the available window of time for that job. I have clients that only have certain times available for appointments, I'd like to be able to input when my clients are available and see a list of which employees are available at the same time (which also means if the employee is already booked for another client, they shouldn't show up in the available list).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Extend Shifts by dragging edge of cell sideways.

Can you like in float create a way that you can extend shifts by dragging the edge of the cell sideways and it copies previous info automatically:

You can currently grab the edge of the shift and drag it to the next day ... but it does not actually schedule it once you leave it, it just jumps back to where you dragged it from.

Like when you grab a cell in excel you can copy it just by dragging it across or up and down I want to be able to do that..

I know that said can you…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. on the schedule board add time start AND finish

beside the task, and optionally a short note (or first 10 characters of notes)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. on the schedule board add filters for .

Inactive/active jobs
    type of job (service ,install ,warranty..)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Schedule Lunch Breaks

We would like to be able to schedule lunch breaks for our employees. The automatic lunch time feature does not work for us. Right now the only way around it is by adding lunch as task and using it to schedule. The problem is we then have to use the switch job button instead of lunch break button. This feature should also have notification feature added so they are reminded to clock out for lunch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Equipment, Trucks and Tools to the Schedule

Be able to schedule employees with a specific truck or piece of equipment. Jobs are frequently in contention for specific trucks, specific equipment (like a backhoe for instance) or tools. If the correct tools and equipment are not available and assigned the job cannot proceed. This is a major concern when scheduling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AutoScheduling Based on Availability and Skillsets

Allow employees to be automatically assigned to jobs based on skills/trainings and availability. Push a button and the schedule is automatically generated, then can be revised manually to make any needed adjustments. This would cut the time spent on scheduling down dramatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change the color of the jobs that are placed on the schedule for billing, not complete, ect.

I have trouble keeping track of what scheduled jobs are complete, so once I bill them out I just delete them to avoid confusion. That makes it to where I can't use 90% of the charting features.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scheduling set default time and count number of employees scheduled for a job

As I do scheduling it does not highlight the name of the employee once assigned a job or give me a count of how many bodies I have done so far. This would be a visual aid.

Let me set up my own default time (7:00 to 3:30)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Notes in Schedules

It would be great to be able to view your notes in your schedule on the computer without having to edit the job, just like you can view it on your phone

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base