ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. admin in the field

admin should be able to change schedule for all employees from the phone app
    all employees should be able to see job addresses from the schedule

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. count of hours on the scheduling

Lets say I have 120 hours to use weekly. When writing the schedule it would be awesome if totaled the hours scheduled and the hours for each employee. That way I can see how many hours I have scheduled without keeping my own tally

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the great suggestion! We now offer the option on your Company Settings to “Display Scheduled Hours”, which will provide a total for each employee on the Scheduler. Keep the feedback coming!

3. Allow more than just 3 votes!

Allow your customers to have more than just 3 votes. With the amount of good ideas that people have to improve Clockshark, and posting your own new ideas requiring 1 vote, only having a maximum of 3 votes per customer is silly and does not make any sense.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need select/search filters on the “Who’s Working Now” window.

Need to have the same select/search filters that are on the “View Time Sheets” window into the “Who’s Working Now” window. When you have hundreds of employees it’s hard to scroll down and search for a particular group of workers or locations who are currently working...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop map rotation when GPSTrack animation plays

We play the GPSTrak trail animation to see where our employees were each day so we can verify that they were where they were supposed to be. As it plays, the map randomly rotates. At first, I thought it rotated in the direction of travel, but I realized that sometimes it doesn't rotate when the direction changes and sometimes the rotation has nothing to do with the direction of travel. It is super annoying and hard to look at. We have to pause the location and try to figure out where they were. It is an important feature to us…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would like to assign Tasks from the Scheduler. Can you make the template for adding tasks on Scheduler match the timesheet template

Would like to assign Tasks from the Scheduler. Can you make the template for adding tasks on Scheduler match the timesheet template

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow more characters in "Notes"...

Our employees use this section to describe, in detail, the work they completed on a service call. I then use that information to create the client's invoice. The character limitation is very frustration!!!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve recently updated the character limit on our timesheet and schedule notes to 2000 to allow users to record more of the information that’s important to them. I hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback!

8. Have more space in the note box for scheduling.

I have a lot of info I have to put into the notes. sometimes my guys never come into the shop so they need all the info to be accessed anywhere

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve recently updated the character limit on our timesheet and schedule notes to 2000 to allow users to record more of the information that’s important to them. I hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback!

9. Custom Logo on Reports

It would be great to be able to change the logo on the reports from the ClockShark logo to our company logo.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve release a new feature for our Pro Plan users that will allow you to upload a company logo and set a company display name, both of which will appear at the top of all report printouts.

Thanks for the feedback, and keep the suggestions coming!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base