ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Requesting a report that would trend either employees or jobs that have frequent: Out of Bounds, Missed Clock In/Out.

Requesting a report that would trend either employees or jobs that have frequent: Out of Bounds, Missed Clock In/Out. It would help to identify employees who are incorrectly using Clockshark or Jobs that are incorrectly inputted into the system. Additionally, a report that could track how attendance instead of hours for exempt employees.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that this something we are currently researching and planning to build and release soon! Keep a look out!

Let us know if there are any specific formatting or grouping requirements you would like as well.

2. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

I’m happy to say that we are currently developing a new version of the mobile Time Clock so looking up a job and the details associated with it should be a lot easier in the future! Be on the look out for great changes!

3. PTO Report change

I would like to see a PTO report that looks more like the Employee Detail Report, instead of Time Sheet Report. I want to see when an Employee used his PTO for the year, and I have to have 52 pages of report per employee to sift thru to find it, since it will only put one week per page. I would just like a listing of the PTO days, leaving work days off.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More then 500 characters in the job description field

More then 500 characters in the description field. It's tough when I have more the 500 letters and I need to say more. Also it would be nice to see the address of job sites on the schedule page as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Matt, thanks for providing this feedback for us!

I’m happy to say that we will be increasing the job description limit shortly to 2000 characters to match the rest of the site. I also love the idea of being able to view certain job details on the scheduling page.

Do you think you just want to view certain aspects of the job on the schedules, or maybe an easy way to open the job right from there?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base