ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show task code numbers on website time clock

The task code numbers show up on the mobile app, but they do not show on the web browser version. We use the numbers to help sort categories of tasks. The categories all jumble together since it's alphabetical and not by our category numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Temperature Tracking with Clock In Questions

Please create something so we can track temps of our technicians. With COVID19 continuing to impact businesses and certain cities requiring businesses to track all temperatures of those coming on site. This would be a huge help to all of us I think. It could be as elaborate as tying the temp to each job so we can run a report on the job details that would show a column for temp that the technician put in. Or as simple as a clock in question (much like the clock out questions) and have it ask or let us create our…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Molly thanks for providing your feedback with this idea! This is something that has been brought up and we are looking into ways we can adapt our Clock Out Questions to be used in this situation.

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time though and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let’s keep the votes coming and we will build this!

3. Notes in Schedules

It would be great to be able to view your notes in your schedule on the computer without having to edit the job, just like you can view it on your phone

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thank you so much for sharing your votes, comments, and feedback for this idea!

This is something we are considering for a future update. This would definitely include the ability to go directly to the job by clicking on it from the left, but I think an important piece is also being able to view the schedule notes by clicking on that shift.

Please keep voting and let me know anymore feedback you might have!

4. Attach notes to a job

Currently, notes attach to a job through an employee clocked into that job. It would be great if the notes could be accessed by the job and not through the employee that made them originally. We do not give all employees full access but there are times an employee needs to know what has been done on a job.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for the votes and the comments on this idea! Currently we have the ability for the employee to leave notes on the timesheet, as well as having an admin add notes/attachments to the job itself. These are available to be seen by the employee for more direction about that job.

We are exploring a more collaborative feature where the employee notes will be visible by the job that way you can easily view everything getting done as it pertains to each job!

5. Hide administrator passwords from other administrators.

I was shocked to learn that when I assigned a second administrator to our company account, I was able to login with that new administrator account and reveal my password. Revealing other administrator passwords shouldn’t be an option or should be an option that can be opted out of.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. provide ClockShark logo stickers to remind employees to clock in/out.

Cling on Clockshark logo. Sized to strategically place on doors, windows, computers or cell phones.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the great idea, Marisa, to help employees remember to clock in/out. Our marketing team is already underway exploring how to make ClockShark auto decals, so we’ll keep you updated on the status of your request. :)

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I love hearing them.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base