ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Live tracking - instant see of where all employees are at the time

Our company does not see " live time tracking - instant see - which would be very helpful and crucial to all the admins monitoring this.

An employee is never seen instantly when they clock in,

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do provide the Who’s Working Now feature on both web and mobile to give you the ability to see your currently clocked in employees. If this feature isn’t working for you we’d be happy to help you out.

For assistance, please reach out to us at (800) 828-0689 or use live chat directly from our website. We want to make sure you’re getting everything you need from ClockShark!

2. Additional grouping for jobs

It would be nice to have another category, to be able to group jobs. Some of our clients have 35 different job sites and it would be nice to be able to put all those jobs under the client name so our employees pick the client, then pick the job site, then pick the task. It would make the jobs screen more manageable for both employers and employees.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Expenses to be Added to Jobs

For example, if I need to purchase materials for a job site, then I'd love to be able to add that to the Job reports. Perhaps add an "Add Receipt" feature that allows you to upload a photo of the receipt and input the dollar amount so it can be added to the job report.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Brandon, we’ve actually just released the ability for employees to add photos to their time sheet. So they can for example snap a photo of a receipt and add it to their time sheet with a note about the dollar amount. It’s not an expense tracking feature per se, but could certainly be used that way. Let us know what you think!

4. merge duplicated jobs

If there are duplicated jobs, need a way to merge them into one job if time has been entered

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Budget Report

We would like to run reports by certain jobs to show our actual hours spent, verses our budget projects to see where we stand.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need a 2nd Layer of search filter for Cost code by Job

Need a 2nd layer of search filter for reports by cost code. Example: How many hours were spent PAINTING at the SMITH job. VS. How many hours were spent INSTALLING TILE at the SMITH job. This would be HUGE for my company. Accurate and timely information is key!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow me to set my work day, say from 7 am to 9 pm and then when clicking on the time

Allow me to set my work day,
    say from 7 am to 9 pm and then when clicking on the time, I dont have to scroll from, 12 am to 7am
    Make it a user defined default but if I want I can start the clock at 5 am on the odd time that may happen.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Joe Mitchell responded

Using presets to speed up the time entry on schedules and when adding time to a time sheet is an idea we are considering. If you need this feature, please viote with your support. We’d love to build all of these features now but are limited to doing the ones with the most votes first since each feature takes a good amount of time and resources to build.

9. Autogenerate new job numbers

Have an option for the system automatically generate new sequential job #s for each new job added

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base