ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the option to click last two weeks when printing Employee Timesheets.

It was easier to click on last two weeks then looking at the calendar and remembering the last pay period. I never had to "think" about it before and made things go really fast. Would like to see that option brought back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a this year option in job details report

Be able to do a job detail report for this year

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great idea Tina! There actually is a year-to-date option coming soon for reports as well as more options. Be on the lookout for awesome additions!

3. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

I’m happy to say that we are currently developing a new version of the mobile Time Clock so looking up a job and the details associated with it should be a lot easier in the future! Be on the look out for great changes!

4. Current year automatically shown in Job Detail Reports

I think that it's confusing and a waste of paper having the Job Detail Reports automatically start out with last year's date. I suggest that all dates should reflect the current month and year automatically and if you need to go back in time then you manually change it then.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are keeping the 365 days as default for this report as it was the overwhelming desire. However, we are revamping the date selector to be a little easier and also add more options such as last 30 days, last 90 days, this year, and more!

5. Why can't I change the date on a report by clicking the box and typing it in. I loathe the click to the right date for start and finish met

On the job details date range, please let me tab or click and key in the date. I just cannot get the click the date to work 95% of the time across months. It makes me feel stupid which is never good.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Rhonda, totally understand where you are coming from.

We are revamping the date selector to be a little easier to use where you can type it in. We are also adding more options such as last 30 days, last 90 days, this year, and more!

6. Color Labels for Jobs and Tasks within App to make it easier to select from a large list.

If the Job or Task was Colored, then the background of that item could reflect it in the app so that you could quickly locate the group of tasks/jobs you were looking for.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Mary, thanks for sharing a great idea where others can comment and vote on it.

I’m happy to say this is something currently in the works. We have a new redesign coming out for the mobile Time Clock portion of the app and colors will be included when selecting jobs. We are also making some of the colors easier to use.

7. Requesting a report that would trend either employees or jobs that have frequent: Out of Bounds, Missed Clock In/Out.

Requesting a report that would trend either employees or jobs that have frequent: Out of Bounds, Missed Clock In/Out. It would help to identify employees who are incorrectly using Clockshark or Jobs that are incorrectly inputted into the system. Additionally, a report that could track how attendance instead of hours for exempt employees.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that this something we are currently researching and planning to build and release soon! Keep a look out!

Let us know if there are any specific formatting or grouping requirements you would like as well.

8. Increase the size of the check boxes on the "repeat days" part of the "edit shift" detail box

The check boxes are really small and the curser has to be right over them to check them. If they were larger, I could move through the shift editing quicker and with less frustration. The check boxes are just tedious as all of our jobs are usually multiple days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Catherine, thank you for sharing your feedback and ideas, they are a big help!

Just wanted to let you know we are in the process of redesigning our jobs a bit and this is going to be something that gets accomplished as well!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base