Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

Freeze the 'date row' in Scheduling for scrolling

I would be great if we could see which day we are on when we're scrolled down in the scheduling page.

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kristo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
AdminCliff Mitchell (Co-Founder, ClockShark) responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristan Herzog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I am looking at multiple employees in the time sheet view and I scroll down, the dates are hidden. Please let the dates show so I don't need to keep scrolling back to the top to see the date I am looking at.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to see more? Vote for the "freeze the date row " then go vote for Screen optimization of larger screens or turning your screen sideways! Avoid scrolling down altogether! see your whole schedule all the time!

Cheers,
    Jonathan

• KGraver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along the lines of this recommendation, also being able to simply skip to the next day instead of having to back track to the entire week.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish as I go down scheduling my employee's that the day and date of the week would still be see at the top as I scroll down. Since I can't see what day of the week it is I am constantly putting things on the wrong day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base