Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

Have an employee able to create jobs via PC and not just on the mobile app without having to be an administrator.

It would be nice to have an employee able to create and edit jobs at the desktop and not just on a mobile app. This would prevent giving that employee "administrator". I want the employee to create jobs but not be able to change timecards.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cathy Hartsinck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Larry Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. There needs to be more than two user levels. Or at least more options in the user setup so as not to give administrative rights to those who do not need it.

• Tamara Huffman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Employee's should not be able to make Jobs, This would complicate things because if the job is already created and lets say they just aren't typing correctly or misspelling they may assume that there isn't a job-so they can create it but so can others and then you end up with multiple jobs. The only way i see this working is to if the Job Leads could create but have no access to changing time cards.

Feedback and Knowledge Base