More Options on the Scheduling Page
There are a lot of work arounds for my suggestion but all are TIME CONSUMING.
- Customer information attached to the job should be accessible.
- Ability to change the color within the schedule without having to go to the "Jobs" box on the left, which is supposed to be the most recently scheduled jobs but it never is. The work around is to filter, but you leave the schedule page and that filter is gone.
- Attach files
- Change job status, currently to do this you have to go to the jobs tab, doesnt seem time consuming but it is when you have the same customers who have multiple service calls a month, so I would like to be able to change job status for the specific service call not as a whole for the job.
- Opt out of start time/end time.
- Job hold area, jobs that need to be scheduled but don't need to be assigned just yet.
Most of my work is done in the schedule tab, our need for a more interactive schedule is growing and sadly we may have to look at other options that can accommodate the basics.
Thanks for sharing all of your feedback with us, it is very useful as we continue to improve ClockShark. Like you noted, there are work arounds for a lot of these ideas but none are too pleasing to use.
I added your votes for existing ideas, but left this up for new ideas, specifically the opting out of start/end time. Does the “all day” shift work for you in this situation or what else would you like to see?