ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to edit a start time while the employee is clocked in. It would save me having to keep a paper trail until the end of the day.

Allow me to edit a start time while the employee is clocked in. It would save me having to keep a paper trail until the end of the day.

173 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you add a button to jump from one employee to the next one from within the window where we edit the daily or weekly timesheet?

Can you add a "jump" button that allows us to cycle through our employee list from person to person from within the time sheet individuall editing window? This would speed up our daily review of labor entries by allowing us to proceed quickly from one employee to the next. Perhaps in addition you could create an option to choose a specific employee from a drop down list allowing us to jump out of listed/alphabetical order in case we need to reference another person on the same team?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Export Jobs Selectively

To be able to export selectively,
    Some jobs end mid-week and some are on going. I would like to select one job at a time and export it to Quick Books to be able to invoice that client without exporting all clients still active.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report: Employee total hours for selected dates

We're looking for a printable report that shows what's on the current "Approve Timesheets" screen: employee name and total regular/OT/DT hours worked for the selected time period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. a way to view just the job were working on and billing to see labor

we need a way to pull up the job and view total hrs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. list

when i adjust peoples time and go back to my list of employees it would be graet to go back to the same spot on the list rather than start back at the top of the list each time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Timesheet direct date going back to previous month's or years to edit time sheets

I have a suggestion:
    Please make so I can go back on the timesheet calender to specific dates.
    Ex: If I wanted to go back 6 months to look at 2 week on a pay period etc...
    I am suggesting this because I have to go back and add time or correct something that has been brought to my attention after the fact.
    Thanks,
    JT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Signing timesheet on app

Make it mandatory for an employee to sign their timesheet at the end of each week.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter of multiple employees when viewing the current time sheet

Please allow for multiple employees to be filtered at the same time when viewing the current time card when using the website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatic Meal Breaks: Allow feature to customize which hr the employee takes their meal break

Our employees take their meal breaks at their 4th hour worked. Currently the auto meal break feature time stamps their meal break at 12 pm - 12:30 pm as our auto meal break is set for 30 minutes. We love the auto meal break feature, but our crew starts early at 6:30 am and the meal break is applied at the incorrect time for them. We then need to update each employee's meal break for each employee manually to correct the time the meal break was taken. It would be great if it is possible to set at which hour…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let me enter the words sick or late or no show on employee time sheet instead of just a blank space

Let me enter the words sick,late,vacation or no show on employee time sheet instead of just a blank space. That way when I do employee review, I can just print the time sheet & discuss the issues. I don't have to keep a separate log

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow me to undo manual updates

Allow me to undo manual updates

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App

Make the app more user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make any notes added or pictures taken visable

make it so if a note is posted or pictures added when clocking in to a job you can see the notes on the time sheet area for the desk top and phone version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Signing timesheet on app

Find a way where employees are required to sign their timesheet weekly and on the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Detailed timesheet summaries

I would love to be able to keep track of hours and have them summarized in separate categories. We pay different rates for different types of work, and right now I have to pull those hours out and calculate them manually. Also, we pay different taxes for work in different locations. It would be great to automate/keep track of that in ClockShark.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Admin ability to put in Unpaid Time off for Techs

Make it possible for Admins to login and put in unpaid time off. This would be for a technician that calls out due to sickness or an emergency that cannot access their phones to clock in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Timesheet groups

I would absolutely love it if I could create a group of employees when adding time to the time sheets. I have a group of 11 employees that are hourly, but guaranteed 40 hours/ week. It would be awesome if I could just click on a group name to add their time each day instead of clicking each individual name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sum

I would love to input pay rate against my crews hours and automatically have the pay sum available when I issue checks. Can we do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base