ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notes in Schedules

It would be great to be able to view your notes in your schedule on the computer without having to edit the job, just like you can view it on your phone

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thank you so much for sharing your votes, comments, and feedback for this idea!

This is something we are considering for a future update. This would definitely include the ability to go directly to the job by clicking on it from the left, but I think an important piece is also being able to view the schedule notes by clicking on that shift.

Please keep voting and let me know anymore feedback you might have!

2. Sort Tasks Numerically in Schedules

Currently adding/editing a shift in Schedules sorts Tasks by last used and not in a numerical order drop-down list. This does not occur in My Time Clock entries nor iPhone app. Makes more sense to be consistent and keep in the same alpha or numerical order...making finding Tasks more logical and more easily repeated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Mark, thanks for pointing this out! I think this is just a little detail we missed.

We do have alphanumerical sorting everywhere else on the website so I’m going to see if we can get that added here as well.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base