ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Kevin, thanks for bring this idea to the table and allowing others to vote and participate on this!

I’m happy to say that we are currently in the process of planning and building a new feature that allows you to assign jobs to a customer. So be on the look out, great things coming soon!

2. Job list w/ job details available to employees

Make a complete job list available for employees to see on the app, so they can see info like the address for all job sites (not just job names).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Nikki, thanks for your feedback! Just to clarify, employees do see all of the jobs that you give them access to. So if you don’t have any access restrictions they will see all of the jobs that you have on the website.

This includes any information like attachments, descriptions, addresses, and more. When clocking into that job, they just have to hit the “i” button on the time clock screen. We do have a new version of the Time Clock that will make this process a whole lot easier and more intuitive. I can update you when it is out!

3. Add folders for completed work

I do over 1,000 service calls a year, many times for the same customer. I would like to see a way to file the jobs in folders to make finding old jobs and notes easier and more accurate

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for bringing this idea to the table and allowing others to vote and participate on this!

I’m happy to say that we are currently in the process of planning and building a new feature that allows you to assign jobs to a customer. Then you can new and old jobs just by them. Like others have mentioned, we do currently have different folders for all jobs, active jobs, and inactive jobs on the jobs page now. So this is great for your organization.

But be on the look out, great things coming soon!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base