ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Forms and checklists

It would be nice to have a feature that lets you add checklists and forms to jobs. Or possibly integrate with an existing forms app such as jot form or canvas.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, happy to announce that our Crew Clock Questions feature is fully released and active! Thank you so much for all the votes and comments, it really helps us determine our product roadmap.

With this feature, you can require employees to answer a set of questions to everyone, a specific department/location, or job. You can also be notified if a response is deemed as “unexpected.” This is great for verifying work safety, ensuring breaks are taken, retrieving the status of the job and more! Please contact our support team by chat, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689) to learn more!

Also if there is some requirement not met by this current version of the feature, please let us know!

2. Inactive jobs

When you make a job inactive it should go into an inactive file. That way it doesn't clog up your active jobs. Especially for those of us who have a lot of jobs going at one time

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback and sharing your idea with others!

I’m happy to say this is something that we actually added for tasks, employees, and jobs! On the each page now, you have the ability to view active the active items, inactive items, or all items!

3. Only have current jobs listed.

Have the ability to close jobs once they’re finished

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, wanted to let you know that this is possible! You can inactivate or delete jobs and still keep all the time records for them.

A new feature we added lets you view all your jobs, just inactive jobs, or just active jobs.

There was also a new idea listed in the comments that requests the ability to download lists for active jobs. This is something ClockShark Support can do for you if you request it. But I will add a new idea for this to be available on the user’s side.

4. Use a better mapping agent

Currently the maps that you use do not list many, many roads that have been there for years. Additionally, you have to coax the map to show the correct location when you enter the address. This makes the mapping/GPS feature essentially useless in my region (New Hampshire). I was informed you don't use Google, I would suggest you change that, as they are objectively the most accurate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Melissa, thanks for the feedback and ideas. We are always looking to provide more value and functionality for the end user.

I did want to follow up on the issue of having more map data. We use Mapbox for our mapping needs as they are a lot more customizable than Google and are cheaper which allow us to pass those savings to you. They did recently update their map data sets and now they have a TON of more data. While the sets of data aren’t identical, we tend to see they are extremely close. Have you noticed any improvement lately?

5. Labor and Gross pay tracker

Allow under the "Employee" section for the administrator to be able to plug in that specific employees gross pay. Therefore, as hours are tracked for each individual job so can an accurate gross labor dollar amount. Which in turn will help generate simpler/more accurate P&L's

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Brad, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

We did recently add the “Pay Rate” for employees which you can use to get a quick estimate of the amount of money spent on a certain employee, job, or task. Checking our your account it looks like you are taking advantage of it which is great! Was there any feedback you had for that feature?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base