ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the taks something you assign per job. So it automatically populates when they put the job name in

Make the Task field something you setup when you create the job. When the employee chooses the job name, it will automatically populate the task field that is associated with that job. My crew doesn't know the task when I give them the job they are going too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Kari, thanks for you sharing your idea with the community! You cannot create a task right when you create a job, but you can assign a task to a job right then. If you only assign one task to a job when you are creating it, then it will be autoselected when they select that job as they are clocking in!

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

2. Geo Fence my office

All of my employees start their day at my office. From there they might all goto different jobs. It would be nice to be able to set a geo fence around my company office, so I can tell whos actually at the office when they punch in or out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow partial hour budgets, such as 1.5 hours, .5 hours etc.

In the car repair industry, we need to budget jobs based on fractional hours. So having the ability to input a budget like .25 hours or 1.5 hours would make the budgets feature useful for us.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to drill into the hours on a job to view total hours and how many hours each employee worked on that job.

The only place I have found to view total job hours is in the admin tab. You need any easier way to job cost.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

referred to customer support  ·  0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base