ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live tracking - instant see of where all employees are at the time

Our company does not see " live time tracking - instant see - which would be very helpful and crucial to all the admins monitoring this.

An employee is never seen instantly when they clock in,

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are still having issues please reach out to us at (800) 828-0689 or use live chat directly from our website.

The employees should show up right away when they clock in, and their GPS location should update every 15-20 minutes if enabled.

3. View Who's Working Now - Allow Senior Field Personnel To Manage

The foremen should be able to select whatever employees are assigned to them for that day/week without being labeled ADMIN. They should be able to control WHO THEY CAN VIEW. Unfortunately, current setting do not allow them to filter who they can and cannot see.
    Please developers! Add an option for foremen to add crews under themselves. THANK YOU.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

At the moment, you admins can set the permissions for foremen so that they have the ability to view the Who’s Working Now page for multiple employees. There is also a filter there for them to use. So you can give them access to view 20 employees, and they could use the filters if needed to view the 10 they need.

Is there anything else that you are wanting? It sounds like maybe you want the foremen themselves to be able to choose which employees they have access to themselves?

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

4. Allow notifications to be sent to non administrators.

I have field coordinators that I would like to be able to receive notifications about employee clock in/out/location tamperings, but I cannot do that unless I make them admins. I am not really anxious to do that as I need to maintain some level of control over the jobs and employees.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base