ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PTO - able to enter in hours and minutes

We run a 7.6-hour day and no rounding of hours, but I can only allocate annual leave, sick leave and unpaid leave in increments of 30 mins, so I cannot enter this time off correctly. If an employee becomes sick part way through the day, I will have to add some minutes to there day to be able to enter sick leave and have the hours equal 7.6 – tedious work.

I would like to have time off to allocate hours and minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ray, thanks for providing your feedback to us!

We are going to be rolling out 15 minute increments for the PTO selection soon to better work with rounded time which I know won’t solve your issue.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

2. Add PTO for multiple employees at a time

I would like the ability to add PTO (vacation time) to employees all in one input instead of one day at a time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Denny, thanks for the idea and allowing other to vote and comment with you!

Just to confirm, in a recent update we did add the ability for an admin to add PTO days for an employee. Both single days and multiple days. It is currently one employee at a time though.

But I think that is a great idea that could save lots of time! With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

3. Paid Time Off by Job (Federal Sick Leave)

Able to accrue Federal Sick Leave. Apply specific policy to specific jobs, rather than all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Coleen, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

At the moment, this would be best handled with a custom PTO policy that you manually input the hours for. But I can definitely see the use case for this. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support, so let’s have users vote on this idea!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base