ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 (M-F 7am-4pm PST) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com, to setup an international call.

Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a biweekly report for payoll

I would like a report that has job totals for a two week period. Currently, I have to print two week reports and add them together. Also, this should be able to be downloaded loaded in a “pretty” report that I do not have to manipulate before working on it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overall total for time not just ot and regular

When I print out a report for time sheets for payroll, I'd like a overall total not just the OT and Regular time total broken out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add name of Employee to "empty" timesheet reports

Sometimes I have to print "empty" timesheets for an employee to show payroll that they did not work during a pay period. When I print the "empty" timesheet report there is no employee name on it. I have to hand write the name and it looks like I could be falsifying it. Please add employee name to all timesheet reports even if there are not hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a footnote of the employess name on the bottom of the printed timesheets

Could ClockShark please add the employees name to all of the timesheets that are printed out. Currently, if the timesheet report is 3 pages or longer, the name is not printed on the 3rd page. It would be great if there was a foot note on the bottom. I am currently having to handwrite it on all of the 3rd pages. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reporting Idea

Developing a report that cross references employees with jobs and hours worked instead of per week break downs of jobs and hours worked

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Monthly time sheet for each employee Report

Hi there,

I need to run a monthly time sheet report for my employees from the Reports section, It would make my life simplified, and cut alot of time, if I could have the report in an monthly format than just weekly CSV or PDF.

Please.

Thanks

Bernard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CUSTOM DATE RANGE IMPROVEMENTS

Whenever I attempt to add a 'custom date range' in 'Reports' / 'job details' I struggle to enter 2019. Somehow it always defaults to 2018.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Being able to print timesheets including the notes employees leave

Being able to print timesheets from the reports menu that include the notes employees leave.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Reports Functionality

I would like to see a cross report function between different settings. My employees would like to know their times spent on each job as it pertains to a pay period but other options would be nice as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a report that gives total time by job over the entire pay period rather than only weekly totals.

I would like to see a timesheet report that gives each employee's total hours worked per job over the entire 2-week pay period. The current timesheet report gives the total by job for each week, which I then have to add together by hand for each employee. This can be very time consuming, especially for clerical employees who log time in multiple jobs each pay period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow me to run a report that reflects the daily over time and weekly over time and specific time period report.

Within the employee detail report or the time sheets report. I would like to see a daily over time total, weekly over time and total over time for the pay period I am running payrolls for. Something similar to "my time sheet"
    Something like this: Monday 8.00 reg/ 0.25 over time
    Weekly: 40.00 Reg and below it. Over Time 0.32, just like the my sheet and for the pay period would be nice to see as pay period total regular time then beneath it pay period total over time as a confirmation for the breakdown of the daily, weekly and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Custom Reports

Allow an option for setting up a custom report. I want to be able to spit out my employees time sheets in a certain order like by day with job number, task, total time that day for that task, and then a sum total of the hours worked that day as well as a week total. Right now I have to get an excel file from clock shark and then convert formats and copy and paste it into a excel template I've made. It's very time consuming.

86 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting.

13. Budget Report

We'd like to see a report that compares hours budgeted to hours worked. This would allow us to evaluate worker efficiency per job.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Morgan Cassady responded

This is a great suggestion! If you’d like to see it added to ClockShark, feel free to vote for it below!

14. Allow longer date ranges in reporting

Some reports only allow a maximum of 31 days for a report date range. Only the "job details" and "task details" reports allow 365 days, but I would like the same option for "employees summary" and other reports.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

15. Be able to print a job report that includes notes & photos

To be able to print a job report that has the photos attached. So it can be emailed to clients.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

16. Attachment notice (paperclip) Added to the Job Detail Report

I have attachments added by an employee I would like to have the paper clip on the job detail report so its a red flag that there are attachments . The notes show up but not the paper clip. I realize the photos will not be there but again its a red flag to the billing dept. to pull those and add them to our quickbooks invoice

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this great idea, Laurie. You’re the voice of many with this idea, and we will be looking at an innovative way to provide you with the notes/attachments your employee include so that you don’t have to flit back and forth between the reports and the e-timesheets.

Thanks for posting your idea here: we’ll post an update as soon as enough votes collect and we go ahead and build that for you.

17. List of active jobs by name or number

I would like to see a simple report where we can have all active jobs that can be sorted by name, number and date. This will give a quick reference to see if any jobs have been missed.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Marc, thanks for this idea. If you go to Admin > Jobs, you can currently sort your jobs by their active status. Changing the page view to 50 jobs will maximize how many you see at one time too.

Making this available as a report is a great suggestion. I’m excited to see how other users respond to it.

18. Reports that don't put each week on a different line.

Reports that don't put each week on a different line.
    At least in the CSV version.

Having to manually combine lines takes forever.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback, Peter, on the reporting tools in ClockShark. We’ll be taking a look at that for you.

If anyone else has any input on that feature, please share in the comments, or endorse with votes.

19. job reports

I would love to be able to pull reports on all jobs instead of having to re-activate an old job.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Damien, thanks for this suggestion. If you run a report for “All Jobs”, it will manifest the time for even the inactive jobs. We’ll keep our development team privy to the support your idea gets here: it sounds like being able to select inactive jobs individually would be a great help.

20. Include new and recently inactive employee names on monthly ClockShark receipt

As we get more employees added its harder to audit the amount charged when there is no name attached to the billed amount. I would like to see the breakdown on unused and prorated time for employees added and deleted for that period.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base