ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your idea! The Pay Rate report is used for totals of the money spent on each employee/job/task as opposed to the total hours. You can use the Timesheets reports for this!

Also if you use Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, or Gusto you can use our integration to send the hours over directly!

2. Overall total for time not just ot and regular

When I print out a report for time sheets for payroll, I'd like a overall total not just the OT and Regular time total broken out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add name of Employee to "empty" timesheet reports

Sometimes I have to print "empty" timesheets for an employee to show payroll that they did not work during a pay period. When I print the "empty" timesheet report there is no employee name on it. I have to hand write the name and it looks like I could be falsifying it. Please add employee name to all timesheet reports even if there are not hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Exporting to excel in a structured format

Need the ability to export job and/or employee raw time to excel in a structured format. Currently the format exported to excel is the same format as the pdf format.. The is no way to use the current spreadsheets to perform crosstabs etc..
    I would have thought that this type of export (data dump) would be included with the system, as there no formatting involved.

Currently ALL excel exports are unusable for analytics.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey again Luke, thanks for providing feedback for us! Definitely nice to have a data dump sort of file. That is why we have the CSV export. Have you tried using this? Is there anything in particular that doesn’t work for you with this report?

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

5. total hours over multiple weeks

A place where you can see total hours for a given job. Many times I have to scroll through each week and manually add up my hours which on some jobs is 6 months long.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base