ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjust column width and select columns to display

The name on the Jobs page gets squeezed to a small box and text wrapping is bro
    ken. Ability to adjust column width and select which columns get displayed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to Toggle between Multiple companies I use ClockShark for.

I have 3 companies I use ClockShark for and it sucks having 3 separate passwords and usernames for them. I am about to have 2 new companies that will need payroll tracking, making it 5 that I will be using clockshark for but I hate that I have to sign out and log back in for each one. I have to have a spreadsheet to keep track of all the passwords. I use QBO and ADP and I am able to have one account and toggle between all my companies. This feature would make life easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. High fiber foods

To begin with, the concept of dietary fiber must be clarified. It is an edible part of plants that resists digestion and absorption in the human small intestine and undergoes partial or total fermentation in the large intestine.

From a nutritional point of view, dietary fiber is not a nutrient, since it does not participate in basic metabolic processes of the body. However, it performs several very important physiological functions.

Dietary fiber is part of the structure of plants, so it is only found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruits, legumes and cereals. It is considered a complex carbohydrate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add estimate assignment, date to be completed or quote to be done by ( date)

Would like way to track quotes that need to be completed. Maybe a way to assign to estimator and days since it was assigned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give the option to customize which items are automatically synced with Quickbooks.

I would love to see an option to select which items I want Clockshark to automatically sync with Quickbooks. IE, only jobs / customers and not tasks/ items / employees, vendors, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. buildertrend

Create an integration with BuilderTrend software so ClockShark's schedule and timesheets could be synced within their platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need 24/7 customer support

24/7 customer support line. Many employees work over night hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Waterjet Cutting Services From The Experts

Waterjet cutting services are used for cutting thick material like stell. Waterjet cutting is an interaction by which materials are cut with a high-pressure water stream. We offer high precision custom waterjet cutting services for both soft materials and sheet metals such as aluminum, steel and copper. We give an on-request production and can manufacture little and enormous series of parts. Our waterjet cutting facilities have the ability to manage your most requesting cutting prerequisites from custom tailored unique cases to full scale creation.

https://precisioncuttingservice.com/custom-waterjet-cutting/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. List of the best image recognition tools

8 image recognition tools you absolutely must try in 2021

What is an image recognition tool?
    Image Recognition Tool is artificial intelligence software that generates a neural network.

It enables instant processing and analysis of patterns of objects, people, locations and gestures in images at the individual pixel level using a machine vision camera system.

These models can improve accuracy and speed up the image identification process.

It acts as a sensory recording to solve possible problems. Let's say that an autonomous vehicle must take into account its natural environment to recognize the road on which it is traveling, obstacles,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How To Leverage Competitive Benchmarking | Best technique

How to take advantage of competitive benchmarking?

What is competitive benchmarking?
    Competitive benchmarking is the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of competitors in the industry. It provides a comprehensive overview of the usefulness and importance of approaches to achieving desired business goals and objectives.

Benchmarking, on the other hand, is a periodic research method that studies and identifies ideal processes and outcomes that could serve as a guide for companies to make internal improvements for increased efficiency and effectiveness.

Tug of War Competitive Benchmarking
    You might be wondering what competitive benchmarking is? Competitive benchmarking involves comparing a company's performance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comprehensive Accounting Services Via Perth Accountant

In this competitive world, getting maximum attention to your small business is the toughest job. But, it is also the fact that when you contact a reliable and affordable Perth Accountant, you will be offered the ultimate accounting services. Managing the accounting tasks of your small venture will only be possible when you are in touch with the top-accountants service team. You can frequently contact us as we have extensive years of experience and professional knowledge in the field of small business accounting. Accountants in Perth have the efficiency to provide ultimate accounting aspects like tax planning, cost reduction, BAS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deactivate employees after X days of no activity

We don't get notice when guys are laid off, rather they just don't clock in anymore. I'd like to see a product enhancement where you can turn on automatic deactivation of employees after a certain amount of days without working. For example, an employee is moved to inactive after 7 or 14 days of no time logged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the notes in the Scheduled job to show up in the employee's job notes

When a job is scheduled to a specific employee and notes have been added by the office employee scheduling that job to that specific employee doing the work, I'd like to have those notes show up in their time along with any notes the field employee adds in their time for the day. This will help the office employees to know what was done, in case the field employee doesn't add any notes for that job.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Cathie, thanks for sharing you idea and feedback with us.

This is an interesting idea and I could see how that would be really useful to compare what was actually vs. scheduled to be done.

This would kind of act as a “to do” list so that both the employee and the office knows what was supposed to be done and what was done. Is that what you’re imagining?

Would love to hear any additional feedback, thanks!

14. Admin User Default Settings Memory

It appears that the App does not have the basic User Default Memory Setting installed. Meaning why would it not remember what filters the User set up and keep those settings each time it is opened via the same user. Without this, then the User has to go back and select the Filters for Dept / Locations / Etc.. each time they log in. This does not seem very time efficient.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

We have started saving some default filters that you choose on the website, but this could be really handy on the mobile app as well.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

15. Setting overtime rates for specified shift times in the day

Having more options for overtime pay and rates would make it easier to manage payroll. We have some work that has to be completed outside of normal working hours, this means that we have to work night shifts which come with a specific overtime rate (based on the hours of work). Being able set an overtime rate linked to specific working hour, between 20:00 - 06:00 for example, would be more useful than simply being able to set a rate for working over 8 hours a day.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Adrian, thanks for providing your feedback with us.

I think this could help a lot of different companies with lots of different workflows and industries. However, with limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

16. Multiple Corporations Access

To allow the ability for multiple companies that work together as a unit to have a drop down box to be able to select the company everyone in working for for the day but keep all hours for that week manageable on one time card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey JasMaine, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

I think we can definitely do a better job of accommodating companies with this kind of situation, whether it is combining them, allowing for easy switching, or even something else.

Since we have tons of ideas, we tend to prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. If this becomes a popular request, we will build it!

17. Put an icon on the web app's menu bar to go straight to Customer Search

I manage Customers and Jobs. I must click "ADMIN>" then "Customers" a hundred times a day. It would be wonderful to have a hot-key and/or icon on the main screen. Thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey there, thanks for sharing!

I think this could be really useful to be able to navigate directly to another Job, Customer, etc from any page.

We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

18. Allow the users to download lists of the current active employees, jobs, and tasks.

From the website, being able to download CSV lists of the current active employees (maybe name and email listed), as well as jobs (with name, number, address, description), and tasks (name and number). This would be a super quick and easy way to view everything in the system and not miss anything.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

This currently an option if you contact our support team, they will be able to get you all this information!

But I think this would be a really valuable resource if the user could do this. With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting!

19. Notify Customers when a worker's GPS location is onsite

Notify (email or text) customers when employee’s GPS is within set proximity of their project/location, and the employee has clocked in under that project/task.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey Chad, thanks for providing your idea and feedback with us.

I can definitely see how notifying customers when the employee gets on site, or close to the site would be super useful. It does require a couple other pieces for everything to work correctly, but I think this would be very useful.

With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. Let keep the votes coming and we will build this!

20. Invoice

If this had the ability to make an invoice that integrated with Quick Books that would be awesome. Right now we have to use a separate ap for that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    JT Abbott responded

Hey everyone, thanks for all the votes and support for this idea.

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting!

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base