ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow the users to download lists of the current active employees, jobs, and tasks.

From the website, being able to download CSV lists of the current active employees (maybe name and email listed), as well as jobs (with name, number, address, description), and tasks (name and number). This would be a super quick and easy way to view everything in the system and not miss anything.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invoice

If this had the ability to make an invoice that integrated with Quick Books that would be awesome. Right now we have to use a separate ap for that.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for all the votes and support for this idea.

I think this would be a really valuable resource for lots of companies. With limited work time and lots of ideas, we prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support. With great support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting!

3. Privilege Assignments: Pay Rate view

Allow for more granular assignment of privileges to view pay rate of staff. Would like to be able to print out a report for pay rate and trust that that information will be safeguarded without risk of sharing to the wrong person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add compliance alerts for licenses

Under employees, we should have the ability to track their license numbers and their expiry dates and have the option for clockshark to send alerts when license expiry is within 30 or 60 days. Would be very handy for many employers I assume.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Joy, thanks for sharing your idea with others. Just to gather some more feedback, what kind of details are you specifically looking for in the Audit Log?

6. Caps Locked

...when we log in, is there a way we can be reminded that our caps are locked. I locked myself out for the first time because my caps were locked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Different divisions in a company

If a company has different divisions such as Property management and Construction, the employee could choose which division, the job, and the task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2nd PAY RATE.

2nd PAY RATE Option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts

I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts spinning. I have to reload the entire platform and then sift back through the schedule to find where I was last working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hazard Assessment

Anyway to integrate a hazard assessment into clockshark???

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

At the moment you can attach a template PDF of this daily sheet to a job and then users would be able to download that daily on their phone, sign it, and then attach it to their shift.

Is there another way that you would like this to be handled?

12. Attachments

Help me avoid duplicates! Would be terrific if there was a way to visually know I previously downloaded an attachment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Drop down function

Drop down function could be better, as you type any name Job name or Employee, currently you still have to "click" to get that name to appear in the said field otherwise the name goes away and you have to start typing all over again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Stacey, thanks for sharing your idea with others to vote on and comment!

We always want to provide a good work flow and do things in as little click as makes sense. For this issue, in particular you can also press the “enter” button after the job is highlighted which helps keeps your hands on your keyboard and less mouse clicks needed. If your desired item is the third one down, you can also just the arrow keys to highlight and then press enter. Let me know if that helps!

14. mobile features

be able to add employees and change/check passwords from mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk Editing of Jobs and Employees

Admins should have the ability to bulk edit jobs, tasks, employees, etc. It's so tedious to add or edit multiples entities at once, especially if you're trying to find something specific and have to click into each one to find out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. make a numerical code password option

have a number to clock in instead of a password. 4-9 digits, and you can have it as an option if some people prefer the password.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Text formatting options in Notes

With notes being adjusted to 2000 character limit (would prefer Unlimited), I’d like to see the option where we can format our notes, allow us to add bold text, underline, enter image (logo, photo), custom tables (rows, tables), etc. maybe allow HTML formatting? Would love to see this data transferred into a CSV for historical records.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add custom fields with grouping ability in each area "Jobs, Tasks, Employees"

In Company Settings, you would ID field names for different areas.
    + Then you could Assign "Task custom Field" to a job and all Tasks would then be added.
    + Type of Employee "Supervisor" could be given right to see all Employees assigned to them
    + You could group "Types of Jobs" T&M, Gov't contract, homeowner etc
    This would allow greater flexibility to the Company and allow a variety of different uses with the same "Custom Fields"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Batch job name replacement before exporting!

My guys usually make up an easy name to remember a particular long term job. My QB usually has a more detailed name. I have to go one by one and change the job name day by day for each employee to get it to the right job name before I export the week.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Matt, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

Just wanted to get some more information on your current work flow. You can just map that ClockShark job to the QuickBooks job without changing either name. And when you run the web connector, the QB should overwrite the CS job name.

Or you could also just change the name of the job in ClockShark without having to edit all the times. Does that sound like something that would be easier for you?

20. Allow you to add a lead employee on each job with reports to see a quick evaluation of projects for the month

On each project I would like to be able to choose a lead employee on that job so I can do a quick report to view his projects to see hours bid vs actual hours and such.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base