ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reminders to clock in should be on a per employee basis

Cockshark treats admins the same as any other employee, which isn't a problem, except for the the clock-in/out reminders. As far as I can tell, the reminders that you can set for employees to clock-in/out are global. Meaning that when I stop by one of my jobsites, I'm reminded to clock-in just like all of my other employees, which is just annoying, because I don't track my time the same way as I do my employees. It would be much better if you had the option of setting reminders as either global or per-employee.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can set clock in reminders on a per person basis actually!

On the website you can set up the standard reminders for every person in your company. Every person can alter their specific notifications how they wish though. Open the mobile app and head to Menu > Settings > Employee Reminders. Here you can turn off certain reminders, edit the reminders to be a different time, display a different message, or create your own custom reminders! Here is a help article that goes over it in more detail, these can get very customized. (https://help.clockshark.com/en/articles/3116584-how-to-use-employee-reminders)

Now if you are getting the GPS Fence reminders, that is caused by your device entering in a saved location from the Job. You can stop these notifications a couple ways.
    i. Restrict access from yourself on that job, which is not ideal
    ii. Turn off the GPS on your phone like you…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base