ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. General Punch-In/Punch-Out Counter

Have a general clock-in, for when you start "at the shop" that includes your hours per job, that way we can better track our OT per week.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. offer an option to automatically reset the budget job hours on the first day of each new month. We need to track our client hours monthly.

Offer an option to have budgeted job hours reset automatically on the first day of each month. This allows a company to easily track the budgeted number of monthly hours based on annual retainer contracts set up based on number of hours per month and charge a premium fee for overages.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion Mary Jane. We will keep an eye on the votes to see if there is any support for the idea. As with all good ideas, we’d love to build them all right away, but since they all take time and resources to build, we tend to focus first on the ideas with the most votes.

3. Time stamp notes

we go from unit to unit and would like to track time in each unit. Since this is not available in tasks without adding items to quickbooks (which will not work for us) I would like to either have a sub task or time stamp in the notes.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sharing your idea, Bill. Out of curiosity, can you explain how a sub task would help you track this? Are you seeking a way to just not export the time from each task to QuickBooks?

Anyone who has an idea of how they would like to see this feature implemented, please let me know here, or with your votes. We will consider adding it in a future update.

4. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

5. Add text note to color coding on jobs

We'd love to be able to add a note to the color coding on jobs.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a default sort option for tasks or jobs.

It would be very handy to set a default sort option for tasks or jobs.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If anyone would like to see a different sort option for tasks and jobs in ClockShark, please endorse below with your votes and/or some details for our development team.

7. Schedules in Time Reports

In the time reports, it would be nice to see the scheduled time alongside the times the employee actually worked.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently, this still is under exploration by our development team. Please continue to post your feedback in the comments section below, or endorse the larger idea by voting. :)

8. Add folders for completed work

I do over 1,000 service calls a year, many times for the same customer. I would like to see a way to file the jobs in folders to make finding old jobs and notes easier and more accurate

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it. We prioritize all suggestions with the most traction and support.

Great suggestions spread like wildfire. With enthusiastic support, this idea will become one of our upcoming feature releases, so please keep voting. :)

10. Autogenerate employee passwords

it would be easier if you could automatically have a password generated when you add a new employee. Then they would get an email with the password and would be allowed to change it on their first login to something they can easily remember.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When importing employees from QuickBooks Desktop, a password will be auto-generated for employees, and emailed to the employee.

Employees who are added manually to ClockShark will need to have a password manually created, but they too will receive an email with their login information. If they log into ClockShark from a desktop, they can customize their password to be something easier to remember. :)

11. add a this year option in job details report

Be able to do a job detail report for this year

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ClockShark Question Branching

I am so happy clockshark questions was added, however, I don't think it went far enough. I would love the ability to branch a question or even just a textbox to capture notes when the unexpected answer is given.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ClockShark Questions to Specific Employees or Employment Tiers

I am so happy clockshark questions was added, however, I don't think it went far enough. I would love the ability to provide specific questionairres to only my managers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base