ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 (M-F 7am-4pm PST) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com, to setup an international call.

Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a footnote of the employess name on the bottom of the printed timesheets

Could ClockShark please add the employees name to all of the timesheets that are printed out. Currently, if the timesheet report is 3 pages or longer, the name is not printed on the 3rd page. It would be great if there was a foot note on the bottom. I am currently having to handwrite it on all of the 3rd pages. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. schedule

enabling the engineers to see who they are working with, would be a good feature. so open up there scheduled works and show who their pairing or team is, as my engineers need to arrange vans and kit etc. this would save me from taking pictures of the schedules and sending them out to each of the engineers so they know who they are working with

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

4. Bulk Editing of Jobs and Employees

Admins should have the ability to bulk edit jobs, tasks, employees, etc. It's so tedious to add or edit multiples entities at once, especially if you're trying to find something specific and have to click into each one to find out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sum

I would love to input pay rate against my crews hours and automatically have the pay sum available when I issue checks. Can we do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reporting Idea

Developing a report that cross references employees with jobs and hours worked instead of per week break downs of jobs and hours worked

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Show OVERTIME DETAIL on the DETAIL REPORT!

Show the Overtime Detail on the Detailed Time Sheet Report!
    Right now, I have to print 2 time sheets for each employee, each week.
    The regular 'Time sheet' shows overtime, the Detail Time sheet does not!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have an employee able to create jobs via PC and not just on the mobile app without having to be an administrator.

It would be nice to have an employee able to create and edit jobs at the desktop and not just on a mobile app. This would prevent giving that employee "administrator". I want the employee to create jobs but not be able to change timecards.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. make a numerical code password option

have a number to clock in instead of a password. 4-9 digits, and you can have it as an option if some people prefer the password.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AutoScheduling Based on Availability and Skillsets

Allow employees to be automatically assigned to jobs based on skills/trainings and availability. Push a button and the schedule is automatically generated, then can be revised manually to make any needed adjustments. This would cut the time spent on scheduling down dramatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow to view inactive employees on previous weeks employee clocked in for

If an employee is made inactive still make there name with hours show up on the Time Sheets screen and in reports for the previous weeks they clocked in for

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sort Tasks Numerically in Schedules

Currently adding/editing a shift in Schedules sorts Tasks by last used and not in a numerical order drop-down list. This does not occur in My Time Clock entries nor iPhone app. Makes more sense to be consistent and keep in the same alpha or numerical order...making finding Tasks more logical and more easily repeated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please go out of business

Fix the missed time log entries that happen over and over again, week after week. Oh and make this app stop killing my battery. Other than that it totally sucks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto split task (time clock entry) when rolls into OT

>While punched into system when OT is reached (if tasks not excluded from OT) have the system generate a separate punch for the OT.

> Also on the master CSV export have a field that ID's ST or OT etc.

I manually split time card entries into the ST & OT portion (since I am entering every item rather than from the Summary). I then Cut & Paste into Sage 100 Con

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add custom fields with grouping ability in each area "Jobs, Tasks, Employees"

In Company Settings, you would ID field names for different areas.
    + Then you could Assign "Task custom Field" to a job and all Tasks would then be added.
    + Type of Employee "Supervisor" could be given right to see all Employees assigned to them
    + You could group "Types of Jobs" T&M, Gov't contract, homeowner etc
    This would allow greater flexibility to the Company and allow a variety of different uses with the same "Custom Fields"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Different Straight Time Work Schedules by Employee

Certain Union agreements or agreements with local DOL allow for working 4 x 10 hour days at straight time (if Employee Voluntary agrees). It would be nice to toggle alternate schedule that would reflect OT beyond 10 hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Paid Time Off by Job (Federal Sick Leave)

Able to accrue Federal Sick Leave. Apply specific policy to specific jobs, rather than all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Monthly time sheet for each employee Report

Hi there,

I need to run a monthly time sheet report for my employees from the Reports section, It would make my life simplified, and cut alot of time, if I could have the report in an monthly format than just weekly CSV or PDF.

Please.

Thanks

Bernard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. show which employees are available for a any particular job

When scheduling, it would be great to see which employees are available for a particular job based on the available window of time for that job. I have clients that only have certain times available for appointments, I'd like to be able to input when my clients are available and see a list of which employees are available at the same time (which also means if the employee is already booked for another client, they shouldn't show up in the available list).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base