ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a way to view just the job were working on and billing to see labor

we need a way to pull up the job and view total hrs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a user who can manage and view (bookkeeper or other) but who doesnt use clocking in/out and therefor, is not a billed user each month.

Instead of having to give my admin log in to a bookkeeper or to another non-clocking in/out user AND instead of me having to print and send reports to a manager who doesnt clock in/out or to a bookkeeper - allow us to add a "manager" type user who can see info, reports etc. but who we dont have to pay for each month as fi they were clocking in and out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. list

when i adjust peoples time and go back to my list of employees it would be graet to go back to the same spot on the list rather than start back at the top of the list each time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Timesheet direct date going back to previous month's or years to edit time sheets

I have a suggestion:
    Please make so I can go back on the timesheet calender to specific dates.
    Ex: If I wanted to go back 6 months to look at 2 week on a pay period etc...
    I am suggesting this because I have to go back and add time or correct something that has been brought to my attention after the fact.
    Thanks,
    JT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Summarize the Jobs worked on Employee Details

The Job Details report has a summary section at the end of the page for each Job that shows the employees who worked and the total hours each employee worked for that Job. I would love to see the same level of detail on the Employee Details report that would show the number of hours the employee worked for each Job for that date period. As a small company I have to manually accumulate the employee hours worked for entry in each Job's invoice and then input them into an Invoice. Having the total hours worked for each Job would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Signing timesheet on app

Make it mandatory for an employee to sign their timesheet at the end of each week.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clock Out Questions - Task specific

Clock Out Questions - Task specific. Please add ability to assign questions to specific tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. employee documents

I would like to add employee documents to clock shark to act as an online employee record

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Filter of multiple employees when viewing the current time sheet

Please allow for multiple employees to be filtered at the same time when viewing the current time card when using the website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add approval on employee timesheet screen.

Could you please add approval on the employee timesheet screen. That way I can approve each day worked. It doesnt help me to approve the week summary...because i cant see all of the details on that screen. Thank you!

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Expenses

Allow employees to upload receipts and job cost them. Also allow them to submit that with their mileage for their expense report(reimbursements). Set that to go through WebConnector and make it so it can be mapped correctly. If not, could you guys just make an expense app? You do such a great job with time tracking, you could do expenses as well!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mileage Tracking/Expense Report

I know this was mentioned 3 or 4 years ago but it hasn't happened yet. So many voted for it, so let's try again. CS already tracks by GPS, allow us to track miles, to and from and allow the employees to "submit" it for reimbursement, let that information go through WebConnector. Map it to where it should go and tada!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Extend Shifts by dragging edge of cell sideways.

Can you like in float create a way that you can extend shifts by dragging the edge of the cell sideways and it copies previous info automatically:

You can currently grab the edge of the shift and drag it to the next day ... but it does not actually schedule it once you leave it, it just jumps back to where you dragged it from.

Like when you grab a cell in excel you can copy it just by dragging it across or up and down I want to be able to do that..

I know that said can you…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automatic Meal Breaks: Allow feature to customize which hr the employee takes their meal break

Our employees take their meal breaks at their 4th hour worked. Currently the auto meal break feature time stamps their meal break at 12 pm - 12:30 pm as our auto meal break is set for 30 minutes. We love the auto meal break feature, but our crew starts early at 6:30 am and the meal break is applied at the incorrect time for them. We then need to update each employee's meal break for each employee manually to correct the time the meal break was taken. It would be great if it is possible to set at which hour…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customisable reporting

All the data is there, let’s us choose what we want to read

Ie. I want job no, time in/out, total time each day, total week/fortnight. Then x $payrate. This would help me check start and finish times , and make it easier for the bookkeeper to enter into myob for payroll

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. billable job check box

would like to see a completion section for my people to check a job off when they finish a job. would like to the completed checked jobs to be sent in an email to the admin users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let me enter the words sick or late or no show on employee time sheet instead of just a blank space

Let me enter the words sick,late,vacation or no show on employee time sheet instead of just a blank space. That way when I do employee review, I can just print the time sheet & discuss the issues. I don't have to keep a separate log

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Live tracking - instant see of where all employees are at the time

Our company does not see " live time tracking - instant see - which would be very helpful and crucial to all the admins monitoring this.

An employee is never seen instantly when they clock in,

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do provide the Who’s Working Now feature on both web and mobile to give you the ability to see your currently clocked in employees. If this feature isn’t working for you we’d be happy to help you out.

For assistance, please reach out to us at (800) 828-0689 or use live chat directly from our website. We want to make sure you’re getting everything you need from ClockShark!

19. Allow me to undo manual updates

Allow me to undo manual updates

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base