ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add a this year option in job details report

Be able to do a job detail report for this year

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great idea Tina! There actually is a year-to-date option coming soon for reports as well as more options. Be on the lookout for awesome additions!

2. Privilege Assignments: Pay Rate view

Allow for more granular assignment of privileges to view pay rate of staff. Would like to be able to print out a report for pay rate and trust that that information will be safeguarded without risk of sharing to the wrong person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Timesheet Report Printing Option: Ability to sort and print by department in one batch vs needing to print department by department

Timesheet Report Printing Option: Ability to sort and print by department in one batch vs needing to print department by department

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Timesheet Option: Enable manager signature line

Allow Admin to enable option for a manager signature line and auto affix a digital signature for the manager of that employee on the timesheet to save the manager’s time. Currently, we need to print out and have the manager sign off on each timecard manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great if there was a way for a map to show all active jobs for logistic planning

When scheduling jobs it would be nice to be able to look at a map with pins of active jobs. This would help with scheduling logistics for multiple locations.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add compliance alerts for licenses

Under employees, we should have the ability to track their license numbers and their expiry dates and have the option for clockshark to send alerts when license expiry is within 30 or 60 days. Would be very handy for many employers I assume.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. GPS flow per day not per clock in clock out

Would like to be able to track the gps location of my employee per day not every clock in clock out. I want to track where they are at during the day confusing when you have to look at 4 different gps locations rather than the flow of the day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PTO Report change

I would like to see a PTO report that looks more like the Employee Detail Report, instead of Time Sheet Report. I want to see when an Employee used his PTO for the year, and I have to have 52 pages of report per employee to sift thru to find it, since it will only put one week per page. I would just like a listing of the PTO days, leaving work days off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add approval on employee timesheet screen.

Could you please add approval on the employee timesheet screen. That way I can approve each day worked. It doesnt help me to approve the week summary...because i cant see all of the details on that screen. Thank you!

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Joelle, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

We are currently working on an Approvals enhancement that will allow you to approve time directly from the timesheet details page. Lots more awesome features coming out with this soon as well, be on the lookout!

11. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Kevin, thanks for bring this idea to the table and allowing others to vote and participate on this!

I’m happy to say that we are currently in the process of planning and building a new feature that allows you to assign jobs to a customer. So be on the look out, great things coming soon!

12. Ease the Accessability

I dislike the new design where I have to click the three lines on the right side under Add Time to access my different Departments. I miss when it was readily available before this last update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Admin button on App

An admin button on the app that allows the user to create/view/edit jobs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Time/Hours Remaining" Display

We give our crews "hours goals" and program in the total hours a job is allotted. We can set the notifications to alert us at a certain point, but our guys have no idea how many hours are left. Yes, they can write it down and do a little subtraction each day, but you know how that works. If they could see a "time remaining" window I think they could better meet their productivity goals.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export Jobs Selectively

To be able to export selectively,
    Some jobs end mid-week and some are on going. I would like to select one job at a time and export it to Quick Books to be able to invoice that client without exporting all clients still active.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Report: Employee total hours for selected dates

We're looking for a printable report that shows what's on the current "Approve Timesheets" screen: employee name and total regular/OT/DT hours worked for the selected time period.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Extend Shifts by dragging edge of cell sideways.

Can you like in float create a way that you can extend shifts by dragging the edge of the cell sideways and it copies previous info automatically:

You can currently grab the edge of the shift and drag it to the next day ... but it does not actually schedule it once you leave it, it just jumps back to where you dragged it from.

Like when you grab a cell in excel you can copy it just by dragging it across or up and down I want to be able to do that..

I know that said can you…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow me to undo manual updates

Allow me to undo manual updates

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Wadih, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

Just to gather some more specifics are you wanting to undo edits made to time or something else?

19. Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to print timesheets including the notes employees leave

Being able to print timesheets from the reports menu that include the notes employees leave.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base