ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. headers

Put headers on each page on all report. Example: timesheets run to multple pages the employee is not identifed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

3. Admin ability to put in Unpaid Time off for Techs

Make it possible for Admins to login and put in unpaid time off. This would be for a technician that calls out due to sickness or an emergency that cannot access their phones to clock in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the employee's to delete a PTO request w/o access to edit their schedule

We can't take the chance of employee's editing their schedules because they could delete what clients we had them scheduled at. However, we would like them to be able to cancel their own PTO request or request for it to be cancelled w/o having to call us. Right now there is no option for that unless we give them the ability to edit their own schedule.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have an employee able to create jobs via PC and not just on the mobile app without having to be an administrator.

It would be nice to have an employee able to create and edit jobs at the desktop and not just on a mobile app. This would prevent giving that employee "administrator". I want the employee to create jobs but not be able to change timecards.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Drop down function

Drop down function could be better, as you type any name Job name or Employee, currently you still have to "click" to get that name to appear in the said field otherwise the name goes away and you have to start typing all over again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiple day input

I would like the ability to add PTO (vacation time) to employees all in one input instead of one day at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. notes from Quickbooks

pull notes section from Quickbooks to scheduled notes on clockshark

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create a biweekly report for payoll

I would like a report that has job totals for a two week period. Currently, I have to print two week reports and add them together. Also, this should be able to be downloaded loaded in a “pretty” report that I do not have to manipulate before working on it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timesheet groups

I would absolutely love it if I could create a group of employees when adding time to the time sheets. I have a group of 11 employees that are hourly, but guaranteed 40 hours/ week. It would be awesome if I could just click on a group name to add their time each day instead of clicking each individual name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Job list w/ job details available to employees

Make a complete job list available for employees to see on the app, so they can see info like the address for all job sites (not just job names).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow job adding when logged into kiosk mode

Would be great if an employee could add a job while he is logged into the kiosk mode...at this point, it seems this option is only available if they are logged into the crew clock mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mobile features

be able to add employees and change/check passwords from mobile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Overall total for time not just ot and regular

When I print out a report for time sheets for payroll, I'd like a overall total not just the OT and Regular time total broken out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add name of Employee to "empty" timesheet reports

Sometimes I have to print "empty" timesheets for an employee to show payroll that they did not work during a pay period. When I print the "empty" timesheet report there is no employee name on it. I have to hand write the name and it looks like I could be falsifying it. Please add employee name to all timesheet reports even if there are not hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a footnote of the employess name on the bottom of the printed timesheets

Could ClockShark please add the employees name to all of the timesheets that are printed out. Currently, if the timesheet report is 3 pages or longer, the name is not printed on the 3rd page. It would be great if there was a foot note on the bottom. I am currently having to handwrite it on all of the 3rd pages. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. schedule

enabling the engineers to see who they are working with, would be a good feature. so open up there scheduled works and show who their pairing or team is, as my engineers need to arrange vans and kit etc. this would save me from taking pictures of the schedules and sending them out to each of the engineers so they know who they are working with

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bulk Editing of Jobs and Employees

Admins should have the ability to bulk edit jobs, tasks, employees, etc. It's so tedious to add or edit multiples entities at once, especially if you're trying to find something specific and have to click into each one to find out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sum

I would love to input pay rate against my crews hours and automatically have the pay sum available when I issue checks. Can we do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base