ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

Add on a option for us to assess the reports on the App instead of me having to log on to the browser. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. set an employee's schedule availability

Set the days an employee is able to be scheduled. I visualize it as the admin checks the boxes for each day they are available to be scheduled in the employee preferences screen. Maybe the days that they are unavailable show as grey on the desktop schedule screen so that no jobs can be added to that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Separate the right to modify time cards from the right to view schedules

We have several employees that need to view the schedules of our field crew. They also need the ability to enter a time card via web for themselves. In order to allow them to view the field schedules, we have to allow them the right to alter the field time cards, as those admin rights are bulked together. You should separate those rights by placing the view schedules in the upper rights section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Field for the employeeshome adress and then automatically calculate the mileage based on the location of clocking in and out...

Field for the employees home adress and then automatically calculate the mileage based on the location of clocking in and out...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Inactive Job/Employee data for reports

When I pull reports but the job or employee is marked inactive I am missing their data. I then have to back make all of them active pull the report and go back to making them all inactive again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Employee Contact Reports

Allow me to pull reports and quickly see employee "information" details (i.e. user/password, hourly rate). It is annoying to have open each employee profile to verify that the hourly rate is correct or get phone numbers. It would also be nice to be able to add Job Titles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Job Classification

It would be great to be able to set up job types, so that we could check a box and it would pre-populate certain tasks/employees/etc. We have diverse jobs and most jobs don't need all the tasks, just a select few. The problem is that you can't copy and paste a task list to the job, so you have to sit there and either scroll+click or type in each task number. Then if you forget to add one and someone doesn't tip you off, all the time is incorrectly allocated and you have to go back and fix it all.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Field-Office APP

build a connected App that has features utilized between the field and office.
    1. sheet for signatures for signing over material.
    2. time and material sheet
    3. sheet with description for job site issues and photos.
    4. photos for documentation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Caps Locked

...when we log in, is there a way we can be reminded that our caps are locked. I locked myself out for the first time because my caps were locked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. App

Make the app more user friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Additional feature?

Could you create some place that we can keep a list of service that is outstanding, that needs to still be assigned to a technician and has not been given a date and time, yet?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Different divisions in a company

If a company has different divisions such as Property management and Construction, the employee could choose which division, the job, and the task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make any notes added or pictures taken visable

make it so if a note is posted or pictures added when clocking in to a job you can see the notes on the time sheet area for the desk top and phone version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Upload CSV Schedule list

Ability to upload CSV files for scheduling instead of having to type them in individually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple day input

I would like the ability to add PTO (vacation time) to employees all in one input instead of one day at a time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mobile Schedule View & Employee Schedule Viewer

While I love the full schedule view on the desktop, I would love to have the ability to view the full schedule on the mobile app as well.

I also think it would be helpful for employees to see who else is scheduled at the same project/job as them for that day. So when they look at their scheduled shift, they can expand it (like when they look to see their notes or description) and they can see other employees that will be working with them that day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Signing timesheet on app

Find a way where employees are required to sign their timesheet weekly and on the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2nd PAY RATE.

2nd PAY RATE Option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Detailed timesheet summaries

I would love to be able to keep track of hours and have them summarized in separate categories. We pay different rates for different types of work, and right now I have to pull those hours out and calculate them manually. Also, we pay different taxes for work in different locations. It would be great to automate/keep track of that in ClockShark.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base