ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Employee Task changing Prompt

Prompt Clocked in users every two hours to verify that they are still performing the same task that they were currently working on.

If the Yes button is hit - no action needed
    If the No button is hit, take the clocked in employee to the task selection and ask for the new task being performed from the list

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts

I have many times where I am going back and forth between the schedule and creating jobs and the interface gets overloaded and just starts spinning. I have to reload the entire platform and then sift back through the schedule to find where I was last working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monthly schedule should just say September for September vs August 21-October 11

When looking at the monthly schedule it lists the actual dates you are seeing vs the month ie. the month of September is listed as August 21-October 11 which means every time I have to take a moment to reconfigure in my head that I am working in September which is not listed. I much rather have it look like google calendar where it says September and the August and October dates are just grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

if you schedule a job to an employee that doesn't have access to it, display a little warning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. on the schedule board add filters for .

Inactive/active jobs
    type of job (service ,install ,warranty..)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

Allow What 3 Words to provide addresses for Geofencning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. inactive employees archive

All inactive employees should go into a folder so i don't have to scroll thru 5 plus pages of employees.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers great support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

8. Direct Employee Messaging

There should be a way for an Admin to directly message the phone of all (or certain) employees through ClockShark.

249 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Chris!

Depending on what information needs to be communicated to employees (schedule changes, upcoming job start time), there may already be a notification available in ClockShark. Feel free to check out http://help.clockshark.com/knowledgebase/articles/1133746-using-notifications to see how those notifications suit your needs. :)

Regarding the ability to craft particular messages and send them directly through the app, this is a request that we are hearing more-and-more. I’m sharing this with our development team, and we’ll continue to monitor the votes here for this idea, so we can know when we should add that for you.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, you can let me know at cliff@clockshark.com. I love to hear how we can improve ClockShark for you.

9. would be great on job notes if you could ask employee about details

Shows up on employee phone like a text then when they answer back it goes right onto job note
    Ex:
    hey john did you hang 2 ceiling fans because I only see stock for 1 ceiling fan?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the schedule dates able to be different from Pay Period dates

Our pay period is Friday to Thursday, however that looks weird on a schedule. I would like the schedule to look like an ordinary calendar Sunday - Saturday.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be great if there was a way for a map to show all active jobs for logistic planning

When scheduling jobs it would be nice to be able to look at a map with pins of active jobs. This would help with scheduling logistics for multiple locations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. alert

Currently, Alerts can be specified to go out to specific employees. The system doesn't offer a way to notifying the different department supervisor in case of an alert.

The best way to add this feature is to add an additional field under each employee labeled "Supervisor". Employees can be indicated as supervisor for each department. Supervisors should be made available as a dropdown list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hazard Assessment

Anyway to integrate a hazard assessment into clockshark???

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Attachments

Help me avoid duplicates! Would be terrific if there was a way to visually know I previously downloaded an attachment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. headers

Put headers on each page on all report. Example: timesheets run to multple pages the employee is not identifed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create a biweekly report for payoll

I would like a report that has job totals for a two week period. Currently, I have to print two week reports and add them together. Also, this should be able to be downloaded loaded in a “pretty” report that I do not have to manipulate before working on it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it gathers support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

20. Admin ability to put in Unpaid Time off for Techs

Make it possible for Admins to login and put in unpaid time off. This would be for a technician that calls out due to sickness or an emergency that cannot access their phones to clock in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base