ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scheduler hover button/ txt box on calendar page to show notes

Add hover button to the shift on the weekly calendar page so you can read the notes attached to the job or add a text box that is visual on the calendar page just under the staff name so you can read the notes. We allocate cars to shifts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Peta, thanks for sharing your feedback and Idea with us!

The good news is we actually just added this functionality. Now when you click on a shift on the scheduler you can view both the job and customer as clickable links as well as any notes added for this shift.

Take a look at the screenshot I attached. Let me know any questions you might have.

2. Automatically set focus on search box input when you visit customer/job/task pages

Every Click counts. Automatically set focus on search box input when you visit customer/job/task pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add FAX for type of contact phone number

Add FAX for type of contact phone number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show task code numbers on website time clock

The task code numbers show up on the mobile app, but they do not show on the web browser version. We use the numbers to help sort categories of tasks. The categories all jumble together since it's alphabetical and not by our category numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PTO Report change

I would like to see a PTO report that looks more like the Employee Detail Report, instead of Time Sheet Report. I want to see when an Employee used his PTO for the year, and I have to have 52 pages of report per employee to sift thru to find it, since it will only put one week per page. I would just like a listing of the PTO days, leaving work days off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report: Employee total hours for selected dates

We're looking for a printable report that shows what's on the current "Approve Timesheets" screen: employee name and total regular/OT/DT hours worked for the selected time period.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, happy to announce our new Quick Summary report!

This report allows you to get quick totals for regular hours, overtime hours, double time hours, and more for Employees, Customers, Jobs, and Tasks.

This report is incredible versatile and allows you to get really creative. Check out this help article for more information and let us know your feedback!

https://help.clockshark.com/en/articles/4467937-how-to-run-the-quick-summary-report

7. Please bring back the option to click last two weeks when printing Employee Timesheets.

It was easier to click on last two weeks then looking at the calendar and remembering the last pay period. I never had to "think" about it before and made things go really fast. Would like to see that option brought back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just wanted to let you know that the “Last 2 Weeks” option is back for the reports date selector and the export time date selector! Thanks for the feedback!

8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add a this year option in job details report

Be able to do a job detail report for this year

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Just wanted to let you know that this was included in a recent release of the website! There is now the year-to-date option, last year, last 365 days, and more! Have a great day and enjoy!

10. Add approval on employee timesheet screen.

Could you please add approval on the employee timesheet screen. That way I can approve each day worked. It doesnt help me to approve the week summary...because i cant see all of the details on that screen. Thank you!

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m happy to say that this is complete! Now you can approve each employee’s day while you viewing their details. There is also a brand new weekly calendar summary, bulk actions, and linking to the timesheets right from the approvals!

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689). Enjoy this awesome new feature!

11. Client Info (Phone, Email, Notes about client) should have dedicated spot under details.

There should be a way when adding a Job to add the Clients contact info (name, phone, notes such as gate access/personal note about client) and this info should show up at the top of the Details page. As of now you have to manually type in any contact info into the job notes (which should be reserved for notes about the job). This would not only look better from a UI perspective but would save the employee's time by having it under the Job name/# (above the address line).

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone! Happy to announce our new Customers feature!

This allows you to create a Customer to keep track of all your contacts, notes, jobs, attachments, and more that may revolve around a single Business or Individual. This is great for larger projects, recurring projects, and more.

Check out this article (https://help.clockshark.com/en/articles/3944382-how-to-enable-and-use-clockshark-customers) to get started!

If you have any questions or feedback contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Teresa, thank you for sharing your idea, and allowing folks to have a forum to support and vote for it.

We just recently added an unpaid PTO feature for ClockShark. Head over to Admin > Time Off > Policies > Add Policies to get started!

13. Timesheet direct date going back to previous month's or years to edit time sheets

I have a suggestion:
    Please make so I can go back on the timesheet calender to specific dates.
    Ex: If I wanted to go back 6 months to look at 2 week on a pay period etc...
    I am suggesting this because I have to go back and add time or correct something that has been brought to my attention after the fact.
    Thanks,
    JT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Entry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the great idea and votes!

This has been added so you can quickly select a certain week without have to go through each one by one. The same kind of calendar is coming to the scheduler soon as well!

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

14. admin in the field

admin should be able to change schedule for all employees from the phone app
    all employees should be able to see job addresses from the schedule

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Job list w/ job details available to employees

Make a complete job list available for employees to see on the app, so they can see info like the address for all job sites (not just job names).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Notes in Schedules

It would be great to be able to view your notes in your schedule on the computer without having to edit the job, just like you can view it on your phone

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, I have good news! We added this functionality so now when you click on a shift on the scheduler you can view both the job and customer as clickable links as well as any notes added for this shift.

Take a look at the screenshot I attached. Let me know any questions you might have, enjoy!

17. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have an employee able to create jobs via PC and not just on the mobile app without having to be an administrator.

It would be nice to have an employee able to create and edit jobs at the desktop and not just on a mobile app. This would prevent giving that employee "administrator". I want the employee to create jobs but not be able to change timecards.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Jobs & Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The new “edit jobs” manager permission is live! Now you can let employees manage and edit jobs they have access to on the website and also create new jobs if needed.

If you have any questions contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

19. Monthly schedule should just say September for September vs August 21-October 11

When looking at the monthly schedule it lists the actual dates you are seeing vs the month ie. the month of September is listed as August 21-October 11 which means every time I have to take a moment to reconfigure in my head that I am working in September which is not listed. I much rather have it look like google calendar where it says September and the August and October dates are just grayed out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Maya, this actually did get updated recently! So now it just says “February” but still includes the days around the month that you were referring to. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

20. on the schedule board add filters for .

Inactive/active jobs
    type of job (service ,install ,warranty..)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Job Stages feature is now complete and live! With it you can create custom Stages to assign to your Jobs.

These could be things like “Ready to be Scheduled”, “Electrical Work”, etc. You can also filter jobs by these stages on our schedules page.

To learn more check out this help article, or contact our support team via chat on the website, email (hello@clockshark.com), or phone (800-828-0689).

https://help.clockshark.com/en/articles/4144096-how-set-up-utilize-job-stages

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base