ClockShark Website

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the clockshark.com website. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 (M-F 7am-4pm PST) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com, to setup an international call.

Suggestions and feedback to improve the clockshark.com website experience.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop map rotation when GPSTrack animation plays

We play the GPSTrak trail animation to see where our employees were each day so we can verify that they were where they were supposed to be. As it plays, the map randomly rotates. At first, I thought it rotated in the direction of travel, but I realized that sometimes it doesn't rotate when the direction changes and sometimes the rotation has nothing to do with the direction of travel. It is super annoying and hard to look at. We have to pause the location and try to figure out where they were. It is an important feature to us…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow more characters in "Notes"...

Our employees use this section to describe, in detail, the work they completed on a service call. I then use that information to create the client's invoice. The character limitation is very frustration!!!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve recently updated the character limit on our timesheet and schedule notes to 2000 to allow users to record more of the information that’s important to them. I hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback!

3. Need select/search filters on the “Who’s Working Now” window.

Need to have the same select/search filters that are on the “View Time Sheets” window into the “Who’s Working Now” window. When you have hundreds of employees it’s hard to scroll down and search for a particular group of workers or locations who are currently working...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Communication & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have more space in the note box for scheduling.

I have a lot of info I have to put into the notes. sometimes my guys never come into the shop so they need all the info to be accessed anywhere

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve recently updated the character limit on our timesheet and schedule notes to 2000 to allow users to record more of the information that’s important to them. I hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base