ClockShark Mobile App

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the ClockShark Android and iOS mobile apps. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.

1. CrewClock: Allow Managers to Clock in crew with their specified time.

For example, crew starts at 6:30 am, but the manager doesn't start clocking in the group until 6:34 am. Currently, with CrewClock you clock in the crew and it registers at the current time of when you clock in the crew. It would be helpful for managers if on the mobile CrewClock the manager could select the specific time to clock the group in to eliminate the need of having to go back in at the end of day to correct each timesheet.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GPSTrak

I believe the GPSTrak should work regardless of whether the user closes the app on their device. Having an employee easily be able to disable their tracking by closing the application makes it too easy for them to circumvent an important feature of this software.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Clock-In & Clock-Out ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS!

When i'm at home-working remotely, i have no idea which one of my employees is clocking in. More Importantly, I want to know when and who is clocking OUT.

E.g.
    Why is Dalton still logged in, but Angel is clocked out (They work together as a team). What is Dalton doing? Why is Dalton still on the clock? Did Dalton forget to clock out or is he working at the warehouse for some reason? This would give me better control over who is doing what and when they are doing it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No Out of Bounds Clock In

Should not be able to clock in/out if not in the GPS fence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Require Notes entry at clockout or checklist/question at clock out

Would really, really , really love to have a feature that I could enable in employee settings that would allow me to make adding notes into a time card mandatory on a per employee basis. Then I could hopefully stop reminding and reminding and clock shark would remind / require it prior to clocking out.

172 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  33 comments  ·  Timesheets & Time Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to send messages to all or just one employee through ClockShark

For additional last minute job info or scheduling.. it would be nice to be able to send messages out to one or more employees through ClockShark instead of texting everyone involved : )

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mileage Tracker for tax purposes

Mileage Tracker for tax purposes.

Come tax time I itemize the mileage put on my business vehicle. I have a separate app that I pay and track this with. Having more information in one place would be helpful. I believe you guys already have the makings to make this possible.

For example when I start my day I could login and select task of commuting to x job. Then when I get to the job select my task and when I leave the job I would select task of commuting again.

You guys on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Job locations in spanish

Need more options for spanish speakers for job locations etc. I have 10 people that do not use the app due to this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On the "Who's working" screen I want to see the latest location ping.

When I look at the "Who's working" screen on my phone, I can only see where someone clocked in at. These guys will clock in on the next job they are going to before they leave the job that they are on and when I look at my phone to see who's working, it shows me that the person is still at the other job. I want that screen to show the latest location ping instead. It makes much more sense. I don't want to have to go to another screen and push buttons to figure out where someone is.…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Job & Task Field Separate (keep Job defaulted to currently clocked-in to)

Separate the (Job & Task) fields on the mobile and default job to which ever is currently clock-in to. That way employee can just select task to switch to without constantly re-selecting Job then task

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. gps tracking based on movement

It would make a lot of sense to us that the software report GPS location when the employee's phone stops moving for a certain amount of time (say 5 minutes) after they leave a certain radius (say 100 yards) of their last stop. Our problem is when an employee drives to the store (like Home Depot to get a few 2x4s) and he's there for 10 minutes, many times the location pings him near (not AT) the store, then the next ping comes 15 minutes later when he's back at the job site and we have no idea where he…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. maps accuracy

A few of our field crew have reported that map directions from clockshark have taken them to places not even remotely close to the address entered into the jobs address field. I experienced the same thing yesterday where the location it took me to was 2 blocks off.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Auto log out when the app is closed. This is how my people stop GPS from working.

I the app is closed I can not track workers. If you require app to be open to be logged in that will clear up that issue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We would like to be able to see the phone number of the address of the job in the schedule so we can call client if running late.

We would like to be able to see the phone number of the address of the job in the schedule so we can call client if running late.
    At the moment you cant access the phone number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enter New job through mobile app

As a small business owner I am on the road most of the day.
    I would be a great help if I could add a new job when I am out of the office using the mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add a feature that clocks employees straight away when they leave the GPS Fence.

Have an option when setting up employees that when the leave the GPS Fence it logs out the employee straight away.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multiple employee filter for timesheets

instead of just being able to filter one employee when looking at timesheets, it would be nice to have the ability to look at multiple employees when I try to compare times and hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Job Switch and return

Job switch.
    Upon starting a job and task, maintenance gets interrupted. Maintenance personal switches to a different job/task. If clock shark would pause job/task at hand, allow it to switch to a new task and after done with that, allow it personnel to return to the initial task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. View Full Schedule/See all scheduled employees

I have seen this suggestion 2 times but the I think there is a communication break down on what is being requested vs what is a current feature.

We are looking to have a Single view from the App where we can see All Employees, at the same time, on one screen, for the day.

We understand that you can go employee by employee but that is not what is being requested. I know for our use case this individual viewing does not do much as we we work in teams of at least 2-4 people.

Having a way to…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Morgan Cassady responded

Thanks for the great suggestion, Kevin! Let’s let folks vote with you on this idea, and our development team can look to add it to ClockShark in a future update if it receives support. Of course, if you have any other suggestions or ideas, please just let me know @ morgan@clockshark.com. :)

20. Mobile Clock in System

A clockshark mobile clock in system so employees dont need to use their phone and data to be tracked. I would love one to keep in the work truck.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other/General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base