ClockShark Mobile App

Please let us know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and feedback related to the ClockShark Android and iOS mobile apps. You may vote on existing suggestions, or create your own. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you need help with your account, check out our online help, or get in touch with our five-star support team!

Phone Support: 1-800-828-0689 
(Sun-Thurs 6am-11pm, Friday- 6am - 5pm, Saturday- 7am - 4pm Pacific) US and Canada Only.

From outside the USA open a support ticket, chat with us via the website, or email us at hello@clockshark.com to setup an international call.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kiosk for Mircosoft Surface

I would like to see the Kiosk function for Microsoft Surface. We are migrating over to Surfaces for safety paper work and other stuff and it would be nice if it was all in one place. Also making it so employees couldn't turn of GPS track, much easier I think to have a device that employees cant control.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Joey! Thanks for sharing your feedback and idea with us! I could definitely see how having the KioskClock available on the Surface would be very useful for you guys and other companies also. I could see it either as an app for the Surface, or bringing the Kiosk function to the website itself as that might have even more uses for others. Let’s keep the votes coming and we can get this added!

2. GPS Tracking - Job Specific

I would like to have the option on each JOB to require/not require gps/location tracking (versus tracking ALL the jobs or NONE of the jobs)
    Our contractors get paid for "drive time" (example: picking equipment up from one location - taking to job site). We have jobs "drive time - pick up equipment" so the contractor knows where to go, etc. However, in order for them to clock in for that "job" gps/tracking has to be disabled in the company settings. So, since gps/location isn't required for clocking in - contractors can clock in and out wherever they want to. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Kimberly, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Just wanted to grab a little more information of your specific workflow. Why does the GPS have to be disabled for them in order to clock in? Our GPS settings are per employee because most employees want to track the status of the work being done for everything the employee does throughout the day.

If you are worried about getting out of bounds emails and reports if they are going to be away from the jobsite, you can make a task “out of bounds exempt.” That way you won’t get bothered with all that, but still get the tracking.

Thanks for anymore information you can provide!

3. Add feature to app where I can see employee's real-time location tracks mapped

Similar to on the website where I can click on the compass icon to see the locations all mapped together in one spot, linked together with lines

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPS & Location Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base